Tottenham v Wigan

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Wigan
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 12:07:35 PM »
Again you make little or NO sense Riff

:nods: :nods: :nods:
Again you are taking things too seriously, Mr Finch.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 12:18:49 PM »
If you are going to comment at least make some sense Riff, it isn't that hard you know.

:ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
:SN:[font

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »
If you are going to comment at least make some sense Riff, it isn't that hard you know.

:ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
Come on, man, what is your problem? I just posted a quote. Sorry, man!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 05:06:25 PM »
Voice,
 AVB is either your love child, or you are Daniel Levy in disguise, the way that you defend AVB is extraordinary, you are obviously on Levy's payroll, I was prepared to give him a chance as I said previously, but and I repeat but, he isn't doing anything to endear himself to the Tottenham Faithful as you would have seen Sat when he substituted Defoe, it is quite obvious that the man does not have a clue. How can you defend him when he is making some very very strange decisions that are definitely not helping his popularity.Before you say it I know you don't rate Defoe but he is the in form striker, Dempsey on the other hand looks out of his depth, he is just not good enough.
Defended him? I said he should be given a chance. I also had said that if he should fail then I would also be shouting along with you for him to be removed.
What do you mean you were prepared to give him a chance? We’ve only played a limited amount of games. Your threshold is very low.
You say I am either his love child, or Daniel Levy in disguise; rather be these things than an Ars*nal supporter in disguise of a Tottenham supporter; and I draw this conclusion with your negativity towards Spurs and not giving AVB a proper chance…. Or have I got it wrong and you are actually a Chelsea fan in disguise; which would explain a lot. You hostility towards Spurs.

AND FOR THE RECORD I DON"T GIVE A S---E whether AVB helped Chelsea Win the CL cos if he did thats another reason for me to dislike him, cos Chelsea are the reason we aren't in it or had you conveniently forgotten that small point.

??? ??? ???
No; we are not in it, not because of Chelsea, but because of the amount of games Harry lost while hoping he got the England job.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 10:47:44 PM »
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A ARSE--- OR CHELSKI supporter in disguise. I have been supporting Spurs since 1955 I saw some of the old push & run team and was privileged to see Billy Nick play along with some of the other greats.Unlike you I am not prepared to accept mediocrity, which is what we are dishing up under AVB, especially after the way we were playing under Harry, whilst I was shocked that Harry was sacked, obviously there was an underlying reason, but to replace him with someone who is unproven and a bad man manager staggers me, and he has done nothing to encourage me to change my mind, his performance against Wigan was pitiful, which caused me to start this.Just because you don't agree does not entitle you to make such accusations or is that your pathetic way of trying to get your point across.

:SN:[font

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING A ARSE--- OR CHELSKI supporter in disguise. I have been supporting Spurs since 1955 I saw some of the old push & run team and was privileged to see Billy Nick play along with some of the other greats.Unlike you I am not prepared to accept mediocrity, which is what we are dishing up under AVB, especially after the way we were playing under Harry, whilst I was shocked that Harry was sacked, obviously there was an underlying reason, but to replace him with someone who is unproven and a bad man manager staggers me, and he has done nothing to encourage me to change my mind, his performance against Wigan was pitiful, which caused me to start this.Just because you don't agree does not entitle you to make such accusations or is that your pathetic way of trying to get your point across.

Here here Mr Finch totally agree with your point.... apparently I'm an Woolwich Wanderers fan because I also don't like AVB.
Voice resorts to insulting fellow supporters because his arguments have no substance they all basically require us to give AVB all season to completely cock things up before we are allowed to criticise him in any way shape or form.
Sorry voice you are misjudging some very loyal Spurs fans who care passionately about their club !!!!!

:nods:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2012, 05:13:22 PM »

Then  support the team and stop moaning. Judge their performance at the end of the season or if we are fighting relegation. I might be criticising like you by the end of the season. But that time isn't here yet.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2012, 05:16:13 PM »

Here here Mr Finch totally agree with your point.... apparently I'm an Woolwich Wanderers fan because I also don't like AVB.
Voice resorts to insulting fellow supporters because his arguments have no substance they all basically require us to give AVB all season to completely cock things up before we are allowed to criticise him in any way shape or form.
Sorry voice you are misjudging some very loyal Spurs fans who care passionately about their club !!!!!

:nods:

I resort to giving Spurs a chance. There are Spurs moaners who will just moan no matter what they do. You say you are Spurs supporters then get behind the team. There is plenty of time at the end of the season to voice your concerns or appreciation.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2012, 08:09:29 PM »
Well said Voice! We love our club ans we will support our manager and players  :nods: