____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 24th Mar  - KO 12:45  - Ground: Stamford Bridge

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:05:57 PM by Biggs »

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Chelsea v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 08:14:03 AM »
Lose today and i reckon we`ll finish fifth .Win today and it`s game on again .Ive got my fingers crossed for a narrow spurs win , 2-1 or 1-0 COME ON YOU SPURS !!!
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »
Im not over confident about us winning this one, but a don't think this game will determine us finishing 3rd or 5th. think we'll miss Ade if he's not fit to play 2day

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 11:11:33 AM »
Im not over confident about us winning this one, but a don't think this game will determine us finishing 3rd or 5th. think we'll miss Ade if he's not fit to play 2day

I think this game will determine if we finish the season with a whimper or strong and impressive.

If we lose this one and unfortunately I think we will (I'm normally the most optomistic fan going, but), I think we will struggle to stay ahead of Newcastle and Liverpool. We are/will be in complete free fall it's OK for 'Arry to say we are playing well and still creating chances but we need to win, simple as that !!!!

I really hope beyond hope that we go to Russia and knock seven bells out of Chelski and win 5 or 6 -0, I'd even take a scrappy 1-0 win but we must win and I just don't think we have it in us anymore...... sad but very true!!!

The England talk has had an effect the angry response from 'Arry showed that and the unfortunate events of last weekend have added to the morose and negative mood around the squad. We really need to snap out of this mindset or we will end up in mid table or if we are really unlucky in a Europa League spot.

:(   :-\   :'(

‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Yiddite

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 11:48:20 AM »
Even after this game there are still 24 points left to play for!!!!
Its a marathon not a sprint.

So whatever the result it should not be all doom and gloom.

Cannot see both Chelsea and Ars*nal winning all their remaining matches, they
have to play each other for a start.

Although must agree we are on a slippery slope at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 05:17:15 PM by Yiddite »

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 12:40:19 PM »
Come on you lot, don't lose the faith, its just a minor hiccup in our quest for GLORY, we are still good enough to finish above the ARSE, and whats more WE BLOODY WELL WILL. So dont jump ship now you have to be POSITIVE. COME ON YOU SPURS ,DO US PROUD AS YOU HAVE ALL SEASON and LETS FINISH THE     J O B . COYS
:SN:[font

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:19:14 PM »
Come on you lot, don't lose the faith, its just a minor hiccup in our quest for GLORY, we are still good enough to finish above the ARSE, and whats more WE BLOODY WELL WILL. So dont jump ship now you have to be POSITIVE. COME ON YOU SPURS ,DO US PROUD AS YOU HAVE ALL SEASON and LETS FINISH THE     J O B . COYS

[/color]I wish I could share your optimism but even after today and a good away draw I still find it hard to believe that we will catch the Woolwich Wanderers. Something has changed with the squad they are not playing with the same swagger and assurance of earlier in the season we seem to have lost a spark, and it has been since the resignation of Capello and the speculation over 'Arry.
I hope I'm wrong but at the moment I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel !!!
 :(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
Come on. I believe that Spurs will finish third. With a plus 3 to Ars*nal.
They still have Chelsea and City, that's minus 6 and spurs will clean up the last matches!!
Of to Europe Then!!!

Looking forward to see Spurs in Action.

Best regards
Jesper - Denmark
"rising spurs fan"  :up:

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 07:46:46 AM »
I thought 1st half we were very negative, scared to lose kind of attitude. Then our strong finish and near miss by VDV seemed to give us belief in ourselves, and 2nd half we were much better ( apart from BAE who I though was woeful )
Eventually we really should have won the game. When are our strikers ever going to hit form !! Defoe seems to have no place in Harry's set up these days, but then he misses 5 out of 6 as well.
If only we can get Lennon back very soon, then that coupled with the return of Gallas who I thought looked class, and if Kaboul and BAE can sort themselves out, and our strikers can bury some chances, we have every chance to finish top 4.