SpursNetwork

Tottenham 2-2 West Brom

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
Re: Tottenham v West Brom
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 05:11:40 PM »
No chance of Champions League football next year and on this showing we dont deserve it. If we cant put minnows like West Brom to the sword then we have no business even talking about qualifying. Think its the end of an era and we will now lose Bale, Midric and Huddlestone. Nobody is going to want to join us, back to being an also-ran here we come. Hope we finsih 7th so we dont have to endure the humiliation of the Europa Laegue. Oh and hope 'Appy 'Arry goes off somewhere - useless team selection - why was Lennon on the bench and why wasn't he brought on when Bale shifted to left back? The season ends here.......and the buck stops with Harry. "Taxi for Mr Redknapp"

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »
Anyone who isnt really pissed off right now is takin sumin very strong....... so can I have some please  :hide:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »
I'll have some too. Preferably to make me wake up in August 2012

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 05:39:28 PM »
Lennon on bench and when he does come on is forced to play on wrong side wtf arry?

Huddlestone is clearly not fit and sandro who is a dynamo should play the 90 in his place imho.

Having crouch at the club has blunted our attacking options and partnerships as he is the fail safe that fails all the time. Its is desperation tactics and embarassing.

Add to this the constant re arranging of strikers which has prevented our players from gelling together and developing up front.

Lets face it lads Harry is no tactician and is being found out on a continual basis in the league.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 07:01:15 PM »
As I've said before, there is a growing clamour for Harry to go. The substitutions were crap. Its all Pete Tong. He has done well before, but as you say, he is being found out. Still waiting for his pathetic excuse for letting the fams down yet again

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 03:02:29 PM »
Everyone makes mistakes with tactics an subs etc. Would we be moaning if they had payed off. I think Harry knows more about the players then all of us "sofa" managers
COYS!

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »
He makes many mistakes when it comes to tactics and team selections.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 03:39:34 PM »
He is paid a hell of alot to get it right and field the best possible side with underlying tactics. 

Senario...... we havent scored with 60 mins gone, Arrys tactic bring on Crouch and lump the ball up to him hoping a lucky touch might happen.... genius or what that will break down teams!

For me we still look way too vulnerable at the back, if Gomes hadnt pulled of another superhuman save we would have lost 2-3!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 10:57:11 AM »
Agree about our backline. we are leaking too many goals again, just when the ship seemed to have steadied. We are definately missing the influence and foresight of Ledley King and Woodgate. Daws is not the player he was last season. Kaboul looks a bright prospect providing he is injury free. We dont have cover at LB and shifting Bale there when BAE is injured diminishes our attacking options. Hope we a good LB in the summer. Maybe when Hudders is fully fit he can provide the extra protection to the CB's although I fancy Sandro (who I didnt like at first but has been a revelation) to do a better job as long as he can avoid giving away free-kicks. We have an awesome midfield, so no need for reinforcements there. Need a powerful goal hungry striker too.