SpursNetwork

Lennon faces nervous wait for scan results

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Lennon faces nervous wait for scan results
« on: February 23, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
Aaron Lennon will find out the results of a scan on his groin on Tuesday.

The 22-year-old, who has not played this year because of injury, had been expected to return shortly but complain of discomfort after weekend training.

The results of the scan will have major implications for both Spurs' chase for a Champions League slot and Lennon's hopes of playing at the World Cup.

Lennon injured his groin in the 2-0 win over West Ham on 28 December.

England coach Fabio Capello picked Lennon for the team's final three World Cup qualifiers, as the former Leeds star edged ahead of Theo Walcott, David Beckham and Shaun Wright-Phillips in the pecking order.

Capello is expected to name his England squad for the friendly against Egypt at Wembley on 3 March this weekend.

Prior to Lennon's injury he had been a key figure in Spurs' bid to qualify for next season's Champions League.

Spurs are in fourth place, but face stiff competition from Manchester City, Liverpool and Aston Villa.

England's first game at the World Cup is against the United States on 12 June.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Lennon faces nervous wait for scan results
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 10:35:14 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Good thing Bentley's come good though
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
This is terrible news i hope he recovers soon because we really do miss him and it would be such a shame if he is to miss the world cup, but i think that he will recover and get playing time before then.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:12:36 PM »
2 weeks maybe 3 and he should be back - he says  :-\
COYS!