SpursNetwork

Walker's surgery

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Walker's surgery
« on: September 03, 2014, 07:51:18 AM »
Kyle Walker has undergone an abdominal surgery to cure the problem that has kept him out of the game since March. His return date has not been confirmed, so I think he'll be out for a very long time. So, that leaves us with Naughton and Dier at RB. The former belongs to Championship and the latter is largely inexperienced at our current level. Really worrying.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
Re: Walker's surgery
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 08:07:01 AM »
Kyle Walker has undergone an abdominal surgery to cure the problem that has kept him out of the game since March. His return date has not been confirmed, so I think he'll be out for a very long time. So, that leaves us with Naughton and Dier at RB. The former belongs to Championship and the latter is largely inexperienced at our current level. Really worrying.

Yet another example of our inept transfer policy.Right back is as weak as left back was last year.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 08:16:28 AM »

Yet another example of our inept transfer policy.Right back is as weak as left back was last year.
Exactly, I mean they had to know Walker would need a surgery, it wasn't an appendicitis that appears suddenly.

Offline Eufemila

• sbobet
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:28:24 AM »
I appreciate your posts very much.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 07:28:09 PM »
I appreciate your posts very much.

Hi. I also appreciate the posts on here. Interesting and different views. I see you are new here. As I am. Look forward to seeing what you have got to say on the match tonight.