SpursNetwork

1-0 To the Tottenham

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
1-0 To the Tottenham
« on: December 19, 2011, 08:51:47 AM »
This for me is the main difference this season. We are beating the bottom half teams, even if only by the odd goal, instead of all those infuriating draws last season. If we carry on doing that until the end of the season, we will definitely finish top 3 / 4, even without doing great against MU MC or Chelsea.

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: 1-0 To the Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:34:59 AM »
 a hard fought victory yesterday. We were poor first half and didnt look like scoring but a much improved second half was the key to victory. I thought the MOTD2 footage was edited to make it look like sunderland were all over us second half which they certainly were not. Vdv was a touch of class but another player who was immense yesterday and often overlooked was BAE. He was superb. Hard to choose between em for man of the match.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
Re: 1-0 To the Tottenham
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 02:21:11 AM »
Yep Bae was great but I thought Sandro put in a great defensive performance. Going forward not so sure but i thought his efforts in midfield were immense. Same with Parker but then again Parker is always outstanding, just wish he had a bit more confidence when he gets in sight of goal.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower