« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:39:41 AM by Biggs »

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Sunderland v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
Didnt know this game was on tv, will stay in the pub longer then.  8D :up:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline craigavonyid

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »
travelling over from Belfast to this one.so hopefully will be a good game
yid army/cliftonville red army

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
Lets put the last 3-1 reverse here behind us and give them a spanking...... do they have any of our ex players left .... as last time Bent had teh game of his life lol
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »
Tough game for us..they have only lost twice at home this season....they are scoring goals but there also letting a few in..should be a decent game...they are only 7 points behind us too..its another must win game for us imo..these are the type of games that we should be winning if we what to keep in the hunt for 4 place...what ever team Harry sends out should be told that there playing for there place against AC Milan three days later...a good incentive for them.
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 09:52:48 PM »
Lets put the last 3-1 reverse here behind us and give them a spanking...... do they have any of our ex players left .... as last time Bent had teh game of his life lol

Malbranque & Campbell are there.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline pokerfaced

• Hero: Hoddle
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
I think Richardson will be the main threat against us  in this one. With no Bale or Modric we will again struggle for creativity going forward. Pienar,JJ,Palacios and Lennon will be too lightwieght in the middle for this game. This is one of those rare places I would play 2 holding midfielders (Sandro and Palacios). Pienar,Lennon VDV and Defoe should give us enough to take the game to them yet stay strong through the centre.

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 07:55:59 PM »
Richardson has now shot his bolt, Arry will have briefed on how to mark him..

dunno where youre coming from about a lightweight midfield, Modric is hardly gonna toughen it up is he ??...

same team as Satdy, maybe Crouch, Vaart rested..

Gomes, Hutton, Gallas, Dawson, BAE, Lennon, Jenas, Palacios, Pienaar, Defoe, Pav.... :up:

Offline MalSpur

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 12:52:41 AM »
This is yet again a must win game. If we are to progress these are the games we need to win. I think it is a mentality thing, if the lads believe we can beat Sunderland then they will. We are still in the race, top of the league is still out of our reach for now, but we are getting closer.
Gomes
Charlie Billy Daws BAE
Lennon Sgt Sandro Kranks
JD Pav

I think Kranks deserves a place, not only for his goal last week but because of his attitude and the fact that he is a cracking player. JD will come good, hopefully Saturday!! PAv deserves a run, I don't think ther's a big difference between 3MP and Pav.
Tactical subs when required. COYS

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 05:41:27 PM »
everytime we played Palacios-Sandro as the CM pairing, we have looked very unproductive and sterile...

Jenas will play now for the rest of the season.... STILL our best all-purpose midfielder by a mile.

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:14 PM »
everytime we played Palacios-Sandro as the CM pairing, we have looked very unproductive and sterile...

Jenas will play now for the rest of the season.... STILL our best all-purpose midfielder by a mile.

::)
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 12:13:32 AM »
Im sorry to say but Jeans will get a few starts. :hide:

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 07:22:30 AM »
Sunderland goalkeeper Craig Gordon should be fit despite withdrawing from the Scotland squad with a knee problem.
The Black Cats will assess midfielder Jordan Henderson, who missed England Under-21 duty because of injury.
Tottenham are without injured duo Gareth Bale and Rafael van der Vaart, although both could play in Tuesday's Champions League tie at AC Milan.
Peter Crouch is doubtful with the back problem that ruled him out of England's friendly against Denmark.
With Chelsea not in action until Monday, victory on Wearside will take Tottenham into a top-four spot and provide a timely boost ahead of their Champions League trip to AC Milan.
Sunderland also have European ambitions of their own, and while Europa League qualification looks their best bet, a win on Saturday would leave the Black Cats just four points behind Spurs.
Steve Bruce's side were beaten 4-2 by Chelsea in their last game at the Stadium of Light, but they have generally enjoyed entertaining the Premier League elite this season; they have held Ars*nal and Manchester United and beat Manchester City.
It is a decade since Tottenham last won on Wearside, and if they are to end that wait they may have to find a reliable penalty taker, given that the last three meetings have produced four penalties. The Londoners have missed a hatful of spot-kicks this term, including two of four awarded in Premier League games.

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 09:32:45 AM »
Fingers crossed for a good result today. Need the three points to keep in the race for the top 4 and can't afford to let these games pass us by. Difficult team to play away however have a feeling we'll win 3-2!

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 12:58:27 PM »
Sunderland hard to beat at home and we never do well against them either there.  1-1  :(