SpursNetwork

Everton 2-2 Tottenham

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Everton vs Tottenham
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 08:38:03 PM »
Certainly does. Especially after throwin away a 2 goal lead. Need to be mre accurate in front of goal and punish teams when we get the chance. No point applauding good build up play if crouch skys the final peice of it. Also need to mainain 100% concentration for the 90+ mins. Disappointing as was a chance to really cement our posiiton in the top four for a while.I knew the longer the penalty dragged on as a result wilsons injury the more it would lessen defoes composure. I also feel Everton should have had rodwell sent off. Just gotta dust ourselves down and look a t the positives. Dawson playing superb as is Lennon.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »
Anyone who says Crouch should start ahead of Keane now should be shot on sight. You have no idea how much I hate to say this but atm we ARE playing like the Scum.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »
scince wigan the team think they can walk the ball in. >:(

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 08:59:36 PM »
If we dont smash 7 shades of sh*t out Wolves, Im personally going to go down to chigwell and slap any underperforming players roung the face with a fish. Yes Crouch that means you!
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline SomersetYiddo

Re: Everton 2-2 Tottenham
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 05:57:33 PM »
Got back home this morning, still feel abit gutted but i mean all we can do is think that this time last season we were 15th. We have got results against teams that finished higher than us last season and the development process doesnt just happen over night. Yeh we should have won it, it would have felt alot better if we ended up drawing 2-2 and were not awarded a penalty than to have one awarded and miss it. Terrific support from us up there and a great piss up (met some guy who had travelled from Moscow for the game!), it was absolutley freezing! Krancjar was good but he tired himself out and that made Harry bring on Bale, who was kind of to blame for there 1st or 2nd goal (cant remeber) when he let that Shaemus Coleman kiddy run straight around him and deliver a cross whilst not under pressure. Defoe and Crouch HAVE to be more clinical in front of goal especially Crouch! I do hope Palacios is ok and hope he hasnt broken his ribs. Asso Ekotto didnt have the best of games and got in a few fisty cuffs with that Fellaini fella, but he has been terrific for us this season so i will let him off. We need to seriously forget about the dropped 2 points and give wolves a right kicking at home.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »
Well now i've had time to think about it I keep thinking about United away last season, considering what happened I would have taken 2-2, so considering Everton were throwing everything at us, a point is fine. Its better than none. The only critisism I have, bar Crouch's inability to finish, is that Harry always seems to go for a draw, it just doesnt make sense considering how well we play when we attack.

Bill Nicholson

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
If we dont smash 7 shades of sh*t out Wolves, Im personally going to go down to chigwell and slap any underperforming players roung the face with a fish. Yes Crouch that means you!
looks like crouch should be worried on monday morning ;D

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »
Hmmmm what fish should I use though?

Bill Nicholson

Offline WexfordSpur

• http://www.wexfordcoys.com
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »
Hm
Hmmmm what fish should I use though?
Hmmmmm, I am gonna go with anything Frozen! :o

Post Merge: December 14, 2009, 03:51:53 PM
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »
Agreed, now before I go can you think of anyone else that needs a slap.

Bill Nicholson