__
__
__
6th Dec 2009 - KO 16:00 - Goodison Park

TV: Sky Sports 1

Live Feed: Click Here

Everton

Suspended: Heitinga (one match)

Doubtful: Distin, Gosling & Yobo (all hamstring), Jo (knee), Osman (foot)

Injured: Anichebe, Arteta, Jagielka, Neville & Vaughan (all knee)

Tottenham

Suspended: None Doubtful: None

Injured: Cudicini (pelvis and wrists), Giovani (ankle), King (hamstring), Modric (broken leg), Woodgate (groin)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:27:48 AM by Biggs »

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Everton vs Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
Cant wait for this i love trips to Goodison, its one of those vintage grounds not these new replica cornflakes bowls. Setting off early friday after work and spending the night up there. I dont care what people say, this will be a tough one. Evertons form at the moment is pretty poor but we always seem to find it difficult against them. Stick withe same formation we played against Villa i reckon. I think we will be able to control the midfield. Hopefully we can leave Hutton up there with them also.

Post Merge: December 02, 2009, 06:28:09 PM
Im watchin the Everton v AEK Athens game on ESPN and the Everton players are dropping like flies with injuries, they have so many injured players at the moment its unbelievable. This is good news for us come sunday, that Jo cant hit an barn door with a banjo and Cahill hasnt been firing this season so far. Are we going to have King & Woodgate fit for sunday?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 06:28:09 PM by SomersetYiddo »

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 08:46:03 PM »
I'll be happy if just one is fit seeing as Dawson is playing quite well at the moment. We should win, 'Arry will make sure the lads give it their all on Sunday considering how we finished against United. Other than that game we've been playing really well recentley, Hudd is definately one of our most, if not our most, in form player at the moment. Im going for 2-0 Spurs.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 05:46:32 AM »
Dont forget kranjar Joe~

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 09:05:20 AM »
Oh yh, forgot about Niko, he definately should have played against United, we lacked that flair on the pitch that either he or Luka provides.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »
Hahaha somehow Modders and Niko are the best flair player we got in our Ars*nal~

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 10:11:00 AM »
They are..........aren't they?

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 10:51:56 AM »
yeah, without them i think we wouldnt be here. If you check the stats for the games without Modders we lost 2 win 1 drawn 1 i think.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 11:14:34 AM »
actually every game we have lost has been without luka cus he got injured against the Croat haters in August, which means that with him in the team we are undefeatable!!!!  ;D

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 12:04:09 PM »
Spot on! But with luka we would have never got the 9 - 1 trashing since Niko was the one who offered the balanced that time :P. But yes against better teams Modders gave us alot of chances and he makes defenders think twice before trying to get the ball off him.

Man i cant wait for him to return. Just hope he returns slowly like chelskum did for J.Cole. Just play Niko for the first 65 mins and put in modders for the rest. Remove crouch for Keano is Harry wants to play him.

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »

Hello

who can say me,if R Keane will be in start team this week?
thanks

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
We have no idea m8, your guess is as good as ours.

Spot on! But with luka we would have never got the 9 - 1 trashing since Niko was the one who offered the balanced that time :P. But yes against better teams Modders gave us alot of chances and he makes defenders think twice before trying to get the ball off him.

Man i cant wait for him to return. Just hope he returns slowly like chelskum did for J.Cole. Just play Niko for the first 65 mins and put in modders for the rest. Remove crouch for Keano is Harry wants to play him.

Well we managed to beat Hull 5-1 with Modders in the team, so maybe if he was in the team against Wigan we might have got into double figures, who knows. However I too cannot wait until he comes back. If we can find a way to play Modric and Niko together I think other teams will start to sh*t their pants at the thought of playing us. HEHEHE. Maybe Something like this:

Keane - Defoe
Modric-Hudd-Kranjcar-Lennon

If your a defender and your coming up against that I think you would sh*t your pants don't you
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 03:50:15 PM by YidJoe24 »

Bill Nicholson

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »
We HAVE to win as Everton have so many injuries atm..

Oh and Defoe and Crouch upfront please Harry!!
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »
This is a MUST win (i say that every game), Everton have so many injury problems so we should dominate with a pretty much full strength squad and with Citeh beating Chelscum earlier and Villa winning we need to win to keep a distance from them. Defoe to get on the score sheet 3-1 Spurs

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 06:06:08 PM »
ahhhh, well that feels like a loss

Post Merge: December 06, 2009, 07:49:33 PM
highlights are on the front page
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:49:33 PM by Biggs »