Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Spurs Vs Man City
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:23:26 PM »

PREMIERSHIP - Sunday, 13 May 2007, 15:00 - White Hart Lane

Views and Predictions?

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
who knows??? There is bound to bbe some fall out from last nights performance.  We can expect some jitters early on, but we should come through it ok.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 07:01:52 PM »
A point means Europe. A win and an Everton loss or draw means fifth place :D I'm hoping for the latter, so COYS!! Man City isn't as high up as Blackburn - in fact, until quite recently, they were in danger of relegation :lol: So let's send a message to those ahead of us that we mean business! ;)

2-0 to Spurs. Berbatov scores one, Keano the other.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline -AL-

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 07:18:15 PM »
I would be very amused if Berbatov, Keane AND Defoe score on Sunday. This would be wonderful for them and the team of course!!!

Just hoping that Spurs will win (like I wrote before: my predictions ar crap)!

so...

COYS, conquer Europe again!!!!
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »
i think we will win.

i know its at home but man city haven't scored a goal at home since the start of this year.

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 08:21:18 PM »
A point and we are in Europe for the second season and I hope we finish fifth COYS! But I prefer if we had three points.
My prediction for our final game of the season

3-0 to us tho. I would like us to keep a clean sheet and a 5-0 thumping would be great end to the season. That amazing record we have got over them it's a fixture we always win at their place or at home. Another league double follows after our wins over Wet Spam, Middlesbrough and already relegated Charlton. It would be great if all three of our strikers scored in a 5-0 win if it was that. 5th place is ours because I doubt Everton will get something from their game against Chelski.

COYS!

Goal scoers
Berbatov 2 Keane

Finally we are going on a European tour again.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 08:59:09 AM by Dj Frisky »

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »
I think it'll be 3-1 to us! 5th place is still ours for the taking COYS

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 08:56:28 PM »
As its the last game of the season,and MJ will want to go out with a flourish, i think we could see a score of 3-1, we need the 3 points to finish 5th the same as last season.
If Defoe gets a run out he will be looking to get his end tally up to 20 goals, this would be a record for Spurs, the first time 3 strikers in the team have scored 20 goals in a season.
COYS...

Berba's girl

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 09:23:51 PM »
I think MJ will go back to Berby & Keano up front, but I wouldn't mind seeing all 3 of them on the pitch at some point during the match again. Thought that worked quite well last night. Wouldn't it be great to end the season with a 5-0 thumping? We have an excellent record against City. It's actually the fixture I've attended more than any other & we've always won. So here's to a great game of entertaining football (please lads). Roll on Sunday.

COYS!!!

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »
2-0 to the spurs!, Cant see City troubling us at all.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 11:24:18 PM »
If we cut out all of those ineffective attempts at chipping the last line of defence and give the ball to feet then we will slaughter them. Can't see them posing much up front so our midfield should be able to take camp in their half. If Jenas is on the pitch we will have total domination. 3-0.
Robinson will have little to do.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline Powerage

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 02:21:25 AM »
We have to be careful as Man City have nothing to play for so the match won't mean anything to them, therefore they can relax and enjoy the match, which makes them very dangerous opponents.

A clean sheet is a must and so is the 3 points. Of course it would be amazing to finish the season on the back of a big win, but I would rather we just get the 3 points regardless of performance and the amount of goals we score.

When Defoe scored against Blackburn Berbatov raised his fits in the air and signalled to the crowd to get behind the team, lets av yer Dimitar!

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
Jol should go for it right from the start,put 3 strikers on and grab a bag full of goals with lots of style...somthing to keep us going over the summer.:spurs crest: :rock: :ee-zay: :ee-zay: :ee-zay:
:spurs crest:

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »
Looks like we will take 5th place with this game. Can't see Everton beating Chelski and we should win at least 2-0, 3-0

Spurs Vs Man City
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 01:12:13 PM »
When they walk around the pitch afterwards im gonna get Berbatov to give me his shirt. Or Keane.