SpursNetwork

Spurs Vs Blackburn

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 07:49:02 AM »
I agree that Keane should be rested, let Defoe start. This wont be an easy game but if we start quickly as we did against Charlton we could be in for 2 or 3 goals.
Prediction 2-1 Spurs
Wish 3-0 Spurs
COYS...

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 08:28:06 AM »
I think that if we keep our defence tight as we did at the Valley on Monday I think we can do well. Rest Keano for a bit, maybe all game and I think we can get a 2 - 0 Victory. I hope that Everton loses aswell, then we are in for a 5th place like last season.

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2007, 09:49:36 AM »
A couple of weeks ago I predicted:

away win at Midsborough, 3-1;
away win at Charlton 3-1 with last minute goal from breakaway;
draw at home to Blackburn, 1-1 or 2-2;
home win Citeh 3-1.

Not bad so far. I always thought that Blackburn would be the toughest of those 4. Hughes will have them up for it, McCarthy and Roberts are scoring for fun, our defence is leaky, and I think we will be tired. I'm rapidly talking myself into an away win here, but I'll stick with the draw.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 12:16:45 PM »
Possibly,
But over the last few years we have had quite a good run against Blackburn, we havn't lost to them in ages, we tend to beat them at WHL.
I think BMJ will have the lads up for this as we need 1 more win to be sure of UEFA Cup football next season, i dont think Jol will settle for a draw and we will push for the 3 points, just so it doesnt come down to the last day against City when we need 3 points - even tho i feel well will beat City also! :nerner:

62 points and 5th place shall be ours!! :guinesssmilie:

COYS!!
COYS!

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 05:49:12 PM »
TEAM NEWS

Ricardo Rocha is the big doubt for tomorrow night's (Thursday, 8pm) Premiership clash against Blackburn at the Lane.

The Portuguese defender sprained his ankle in the first half of Monday night's win against Charlton, forcing him out of the second half.

Anthony Gardner stepped into the left-back slot in the second half - his first action since March 11 after recovering from a hairline fracture of the fibula - and Martin Jol has options in that position now with the return to fitness of Benoit Assou-Ekotto, although Lee Young Pyo (knee) remains out.

Mido (groin) and Paul Stalteri (knee) are also still sidelined.

"I don't think Ricardo Rocha will be fit," reported Martin. "But for the rest of the squad I think we will be fine.

"Anthony Gardner played his first match back at Charlton and that was good, because our two left-backs were out, Ekotto hadn't played for three months and that would have been a bit of a gamble.

"We've got a few options there now and a decision to make because Anthony, Ekotto and Phil Ifil can all play there."

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »
ASSOU has 2 play...
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
I would play ekotto there or if not then id play with 10men rather than playing gardner.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2007, 08:08:27 PM »
2-0 to SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE

We're going to Europe again :rock:

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 09:01:05 PM »
Yeah I would like to see Benny playing, Bentley would tie Gardner in knots. I hope Keano is rested and Lennon aswel. He is looking so jaded.

Robinson
Chimbonda King Dawson Ekotto
Ghaly Zokora Jenas Tainio
Defoe Berbatov

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »
I Think Mj Wants To Play With 3 Strikers Defoe , Keane And Dimitar
Keane A Little Bit Back

Good news all around tottenham
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 06:38:47 AM »
Berbatov insists to stay in TH for at least a year.
TH are now at 6th, but can finish at 5th. It's same result as last season.

I think we will win against Blackburn.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 08:14:32 AM »
Blackburn are going pretty well so it won't be easy. But there is only one Berbetov.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 09:17:18 AM »
After our win 2-0 win over Charlton we go into this game with confidence after that win on Monday night.  We are in 6th position know but if we get past Rovers we'll be 5th and it'll be the same as last season when we finished there. We should win this match about 3-1 if we score more then great stuff.

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 11:00:29 AM »
We will win 2-0 tonight............. Zakora will get of the mark with a total miss hit, that flies in top corner.

I'm still not sure about Ghali, he loses the ball way 2 much. Thats the 1 thing he needs to improve on, look for the easy ball rather than the killer ball all the time and lose it.

I think MJ will play Robbie tonight to make sure we're in europe next year, and play Defoe on sat

Spurs Vs Blackburn
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:22 AM »
Same, I think Robbie will get a start. It's gonna be a hard game for the boys for sure, though.

At the very best, I hope Berba is shown Hughes' idiotic words for comparing him with Benni. That'll surely will make him rip them apart !!
----------------