SpursNetwork

Charlton Vs Spurs

Berba's girl

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 10:41:42 PM »
Quote from: SpursManDan;7421
I reckon Spurs will win 2-0, with Defoe getting the second - from the bench - in the last minute.

LMAO!!!  Great prediction Dan....after the game finished!!

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 10:54:37 PM »
:lolabove: That's the best way to predict. Wait til the game as finished.

Back to the game.

I feel sorry for Charlton, they're a decent club. But why were they booing Berba? Did I miss something? Or were they in awe of Berba's goal and didn't know how to react to it. :dunno:

New contender for Goal of the season BTW.

They never looked like scoring did they, I thought we controlled the game really well and defending brilliantly. But Berba was the difference in the end. Man we need to keep this guy. :notworthy: Amazing!

One more win and Europe here we come.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007, 11:02:11 PM »
I feel sorry for Chartlon, Their fans gave them a great reception at the end.

Berbatov does something to amaze me every game he plays. Is it just me or when he gets the ball in on goal you just know hes going to do something productive with it (either score or create a goal) whereas if keane or deofe
(no offence to them) are in on goal they could waste it.

Offline -AL-

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:33 AM »
Yeah...respect to the Charlton fans... I nearly strated crying with them after the game was over. I felt soooo sorry for them. Especially when they showed those little kids...crying but still trying to sing. Very emotional scenes!

Berbatov was just awesome and I liked Defoes goal at the end. Though I am not a big JD-fan, it's really tough to spent most time on the bench and then scoring such a nice goal in the last minute. He's getting more and more respect from me.

oh, and I have to add...that the whole team was doing well and I liked Zokora's appearance a lot yesterday.
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2007, 10:12:27 AM »
Respect to all of the Charlton fans. But we deserved to win the game 2-0 is a refelction of what was to come. A great goal from JD tho he is a good player we have got I am not a big fan of him but he does score good goals. Berb'a goal was the best one which made it 1-0 to us and the other good thing is we have kept a clean sheet.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »
Great job !!! :-)

DynaMitko Berbatov delivers !

P.S. Dimitars are usually called "Mitko" in Bulgaria :-)
----------------

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »
My History teacher is a season ticket holder at the Valley so I gave him some banter. Feel sorry for Charlton, deserve to stay up was more then Wigan or Sheff Utd.

Onto the game, what a goal by Berba, you cannot say anymore about this bloke. I think we defended really well, apart from the odd set piece. Rocha was getting the run around and it was good to see Gardner back. Tainio was tucked in far to much and Charlton exploited it.

Charlton didn't bombard us as much as I thought they would in the 2nd half but a great goal by JD sealed off the game. Another clean sheet, only 1 more point to realistically guarantee us Europe. And now we are in the driving seat for 5th. COYS!

Oh and our support was also awesome!

Offline Becks

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »
Are me annd my Dad the only people that laughed when they showed the kids crying? We was singing ''Cheerio'' to them lol.
''It's Ricky Villa, It's still Ricky Villa''