SpursNetwork

Charlton Vs Spurs

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:52 PM »
Spare a thought fopr me guys. My work takes to me to a place called Taumauranui for the week. it is the middle of the island and a bleak little place that time forgot. i will be hopefully watching the game over breakfast in whatever hotel i am stayting in.
One thing that will make the sun shine on my day is a stunning Spurs win.
Keano even on a twisted ankle should start. I really think Berbs is going to do the business. Bent could put in the extra effort to attract even more interest in him from buyingclubs.
The way the results went today means that a win for us makes Europe as good as certain.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 12:55:55 AM »
I think if Spurs match desperate football with desperate football, they should win since we are the more talented side. If they get cocky, though, this could get ugly.

2-0 to Spurs with Berba scoring both.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »
One more day to go I can't wait for this we are gonna send the add**ks down and complete our 2nd league double over them.

Offline Storts

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 09:14:25 PM »
We win this and we are pretty much in Europe.

By winning here, 5th looks like the most viable option.

With results going extremely well for us over the weekend, us in 9th are in poll position for that elusive 5th spot that will show that we have taken great strides this year.

The same league placing and 3 great cup runs.

It won't be an easy place to go but lets hope we can send them down.

1-2 Spurs, Keano brace, Bent

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 10:27:18 PM »
does any one know the area well??

is there a decent car park(must be safe) as im thinking of driving there...i normaly get the train or catch a cab over there so i dont know the area too well....

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
i think we will win 3-1. berba, jenas nd keane to get the goals. against a defence like charltons nd the strikefore we av we shud defo get 3 goals against them. Q. wonder if he will start with lennon?

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
Interesting Stats:

Spurs are chasing a fourth straight win over Charlton and fourth in five League visits to the Valley. They've scored 11 goals in their last three against the Add**ks, including the 5-1 triumph in the reverse fixture. Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov scored twice, to set up the chance of a second successive 'double' against Charlton.

Charlton are in danger of ending the season on their lowest number of points in a Premiership season ever. They're currently three short of the 36 registered in the relegation season of 1998-99. Charlton are also just three goals short of conceding 4,000 in regular League games since the second World War.

Spurs have won six and lost just one of the last nine Premiership matches and have a chance of finishing in the top seven. Otherwise they may have to be content with a top eight berth and a summer campaign in the Intertoto Cup.

Defeat for the Add**ks could see them relegated, if it's accompanied by at least a draw for Fulham and a win for either West Ham or Wigan. Alternatively Charlton will be down if they fail to win and both West Ham and Wigan enjoy victories, or if Charlton draw, Fulham win and either Wigan or West Ham also win.

Dimitar Berbatov and Robbie Keane are Tottenham's leading scorers with 20 goals each - 10 each in the Premiership. Keane scoring five in the last three matches.

Darren Bent is Charlton's top scorer with 14. He has netted 12 in the Premiership, nine more than any other club mate.

HEAD TO HEAD (Home & Away)
League: Charlton 16 wins, Spurs 24, Draws 9
Premiership: Charlton 6 wins, Spurs 7, Draws 3

HEAD TO HEAD (at Charlton only)
League: Charlton 8 wins, Spurs 12, Draws 4
Premiership: Charlton 3 wins, Spurs 4, Draws 0

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 12:53:41 PM »
i think we will win well im hoping it will bring us that much closer to europe...

will there be links?
TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE
AC Milan for Champions League

Offline Storts

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
Yes mate if you get to 30 posts then there will be links in the Match Day Chat- Live Feeds section.

However please make sure your posts are constructive. Any spam will be removed

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »
thanks alot for the advice.. i just wanted know thats all cause sometimes games arent on tv etc..
TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE
AC Milan for Champions League

Berba's girl

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »
What a goal!!! Berby does it again. And I've never seen him score when he's had to run with the ball....or have I missed something?

Berba's girl

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2007, 09:57:34 PM »
Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!  I'm smiling now. Nice goal by JD too...but look who passed it. I must say the defence looked far better today but against a team like Charlton, it shouldn't be a problem.

Two games to go....we're almost there. :gaydance:

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »
Yay another away win and a clean sheet! Great goal from JD. Charlton really didn't look like they were fighting relegation. We gave away way too many corners tho.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007, 10:10:42 PM »
I reckon Spurs will win 2-0, with Defoe getting the second - from the bench - in the last minute.

Charlton Vs Spurs
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007, 10:27:11 PM »
That result puts us in a great position. I have to say I feel a bit sorry for Charlton, a club with good tradition and support. If they keep Pardew I`d say they`ve a good chance of bouncing straight back.