SpursNetwork

Spurs Vs Ars*nal

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2007, 05:37:12 PM »
Yup sixty.

Don't think i heard his voice 'til around the 78 minute mark lol. Coincedence?

All he was talking about was how good he was for doing it and singing "you're not singing anymore". :fyou:

I had some right fun when we equalised. All he could talk about was how 4 minutes shouldnt have been added. Ah Well!

Don't think he stayed too long after either :bye2:

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »
Brightened up my day hearing that,bet he felt as sick as all the other goons who thought it was all over.
I can just hear Arse Whinger now complaining about the mystery 4 minutes:D .:thankyousign:
:spurs crest:

Offline Becks

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2007, 07:10:39 PM »
Just one thing...Referee should be chaged to referees
''It's Ricky Villa, It's still Ricky Villa''

Tottenham v Ars*nal
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2007, 08:21:19 PM »
I was at the game to day and saw some of the worst managerial decisions i have ever seen. We played relatively well in the first half but the second half was a different story. You would of thought martin jol would of learnt his lesson by now about sitting back E.G. Carling cup semi final first leg 2 0 up at half time, come out second half and sit back- final score 2 2. FA cup quarter final 3 1 up at half time come out second half and sit back- final score 3 3 Today come out second half and sit back on a 1 goal lead for some unknown reason yet again we cock it up, we were so lucky to get a draw, we did not deserve it at all. A few more of martin jols great work today..........taking lennon off and putting Huddlestone on and this was at 2 1 down, y take our best attacking option off and put a defensive midfielder on, also y was jenas not taken off at half time he was absolutely awfull today the worst i have seen him although he scored the goal he contributes nothin to the team and he is lazy. Berbatov was trying to do everything himself today because he knew he had no support, he is getting more and more frustrated i will be very surprised if we hold onto him in the summer.
Im starting to get concerned about Martin Jol, when has he ever made a game changing sub, y bring defoe on with 8 mins left. Sort it out martin

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »
So pleased with the result even though it was disappointing.

Copy of the CC game, we flew out of the blocks, were all over them and deserved our lead. Then we went negative as usual and Arse came back and really did dominate us until THAT goal by JJ. Hudd did sweet FA when he came on, gave it away everytime and was off the pace. Tainio didn't do much, Lennon needs to be on the right and Rocha did well at LB.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2007, 09:21:53 PM »
Quote from: melsbels;4728
I was at the game to day and saw some of the worst managerial decisions i have ever seen. We played relatively well in the first half but the second half was a different story. You would of thought martin jol would of learnt his lesson by now about sitting back E.G. Carling cup semi final first leg 2 0 up at half time, come out second half and sit back- final score 2 2. FA cup quarter final 3 1 up at half time come out second half and sit back- final score 3 3 Today come out second half and sit back on a 1 goal lead for some unknown reason yet again we cock it up, we were so lucky to get a draw, we did not deserve it at all. A few more of martin jols great work today..........taking lennon off and putting Huddlestone on and this was at 2 1 down, y take our best attacking option off and put a defensive midfielder on, also y was jenas not taken off at half time he was absolutely awfull today the worst i have seen him although he scored the goal he contributes nothin to the team and he is lazy. Berbatov was trying to do everything himself today because he knew he had no support, he is getting more and more frustrated i will be very surprised if we hold onto him in the summer.
Im starting to get concerned about Martin Jol, when has he ever made a game changing sub, y bring defoe on with 8 mins left. Sort it out martin

It' s difficult not to agree with most of this but I dont think Lennon was in the game enough to be called our best attacking option.There may well be fitness reasons we know nothing about behind the substitutions. And if those were the worst managerial decisions you've ever seen you obviously never watched England under Sven.

Offline Becks

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2007, 09:27:57 PM »
Quote from: melsbels;4728

Prehaps he brought Huddlestone on to create that killer pass we lacked all through out the game. I can totally understand that sub, Lennon didn't to much through out the game and Tommy can create.

Oh, and he has made a game changing sub.

If he never brought on Stalteri against Wham, we wouldn't be calling him the Unsung Canadian Hero he is today.

Luck some times has to shine on our side, we moan when we do get it, we moan when we don't.

Are you one of the ''Jol out'' Brigade? Curious, that is all.
''It's Ricky Villa, It's still Ricky Villa''

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »
lol theres a "jol out" brigade?

I think that your right about jol.

Sometimes his tactics confuse me like when we were sitting off today when we had a slim lead.

But his subs on the whole tend to be sound as far as i can see.

Would like to see him give Defoe a bit more of a game rather than just the last 10 minutes as a last resort though

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2007, 10:04:18 PM »
Spurs Vs Ars*nal Report.

Please read, vote and comment.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2007, 10:07:17 PM »
Am I the only one that thought the Rosicky foul that led to the first Ars*nal goal was incredibly suspect? :Green_Colorz_PDT_46 Of course, the recent play of Czech footballers has led me to cynically accept this as the norm from that lot.

DIIIIIIIIIIVE :rolleyesj:

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2007, 10:09:19 PM »
i voted for berbatov and it was a closely run thing between him and zokora.

Zokoras looked more and more impressive as the seasons gone on this year and his long runs are really starting to impress along with his defence, really runs his socks off.

Quality report.

Nice touch with the quotes

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2007, 10:09:52 PM »
I mean reply in the topic...

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »
Quote from: Becks;4768
I thought exactly the same. He dived against us back at the Immigraints to get the penalty. Ironic that  it was against Jenas, again. :rolleyesj:

Both free kicks were pretty soft imo. There were alot of worse fouls through out the game where the ref played on.

And i dunno if it's been mentioned, but it didn't half piss me off when what ever his name is pushed the lino in the back, then they had a little joke about it.:fyou:

:WTF: WTF, eh?

I don't have anything wrong with the Czechs as a people - beautiful cities, beautiful women, awesome classical music - but their team sports athletes, with a few exceptions (Pavel Nedvěd and ice hockey player Lukaš Krajiček to name a couple classier ones), are complete tosspots. And Rosicky is up with the worst of them. Pavel Nedved had a worse play happen to him in the WC last year (in the chippiest group of the eight IMO) and he was actually trying to stay up!

I must admit that today changed my mind about Jermaine Jenas. I've been a bit of a critic of his of late, but he had a decent game today, and not just because he scored the buzzer-beater to send the Gooners home with only one point. :D

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2007, 10:47:36 PM »
In the second half i counted 13 shots by Ars*nal before we had our first semi serious attempt on goal.
We were lucky, the team looked frustrated and i thought the Ars*nal defence did a pretty good job. Thank heaven for Jenas
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline Powerage

Spurs Vs Ars*nal
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »
**** Rosicky, the diving little muppet, I knew the North London Formation Diving Squad would be at their best.