Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 08:44:55 PM »
This will be so boring.

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:24:13 PM »
Jols gona make a few changes... Hopefully well still win now as we NEED 2 come 5th 2 show are quality... It is possible 2 come 4th if l'arse lose @ WHL + Bridge + draw with bolton this weekend...
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 09:28:17 PM »
I don't think I need to emphasise any more how much this is a MUST-WIN for Spurs at this point, for momentum reasons.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 09:34:06 PM »
Every game now is a must win... I cant stress this enough, we need 2 come 5th. So on sunday i better trn from this: :aaaa coffee: 2 this :yeeha:
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 10:05:36 PM »
Yeah it is a must win if we wonna finish 5th, but i just want us to get into Europe again. So 5th 6th or 7th will do me.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 11:20:59 AM »
Wigan are in trouble and will be fighting for survival so this will be a tough game. We need to hope that the players morale hasn't been damaged by the recent defeats and that we can bounce back and play with the style and panache that has served us well lately

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 11:33:59 AM »
be a good game this one with both teams needing the win

Offline Rob

Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 11:58:34 AM »
hopefully the lads are not tired and will lift themselves up through a victory 2-0 to spurs.
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Offline Daniisco

Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 12:08:42 PM »
TEAM NEWS

Ricardo Rocha is back to boost Martin Jol's defensive options ahead of the trip to Wigan in the Premiership on Sunday (1.30pm).

The Portuguese international is available after being ineligible for the UEFA Cup quarter-final, second leg against Sevilla on Thursday night.

Ledley King made his first start since Boxing Day against Sevilla and the skipper is named in the squad.

Paul Stalteri remains a doubt with the hip problem that kept him out of Thursday night's encounter while Lee Young-Pyo, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Tom Huddlestone (all knee) and Anthony Gardner (hairline fracture, fibula) remain out. However, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone and Gardner are all improving.

Mido misses out with illness which means Lee Barnard holds onto his place in the squad - he marked his first start of the season for the reserves with a goal at Aston Villa on Tuesday and coach Chris Hughton feels he's worthy of his chance.

"He's done a fair bit of training and score a very good goal for the reserves at Villa, what we expect of him now," said Chris. "I've no doubts had he been fit for longer periods this season that he would have figured in more squads.

"He's had a good period in the reserves and he's certinly earned the right to be involved in the first team squad. I'm pleased he's got that chance now.

"Ricardo Rocha is back, so that's a positive, Paul Stalteri is a doubt but there is still a possibility he could play and the big plus is that Ledley King came through his first 90 minutes on Thursday."

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »
Could go either way. We could be knackered and down from Thurs and Wigan will be up for it and we will play s**t and lose. Or we could come out all guns blazing and utterly batter them.

I hope King plays again, just have Rocha on the bench. Give Ifill a start in place of Tainio and put him at LB.

Offline COYS

Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »
The reason we drew on thursday was because of our defence. Surely Martin Jol can see that and make a change.

I think our defence should be:
        -----------Robinson-----------
----Chimbonda--Dawson--King----Ifil----

Oh and i don't think Jenas should play. He hasn't done anything to impress me the last few games, maybe if he doesn't play he will realise that if he wants to be in the first team he will have to up his game!
Berba > God

Offline Daniisco

Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »
Yeah agree Jenas needs to be dropped. He thinks he's untouchable and is guaranteed a place in the starting line up if he is fit.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 06:55:34 PM »
I'm starting to think we should get rid of Jenas. Far to often he disappears in games. When he was injured we played Tainio along side Zokora and that worked really well.

Offline COYS

Wigan Vs Spurs
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 07:11:42 PM »
I want Huddlestone, i think he has the power to change games. One of our best players imo but no one seems to agree with me :D
Berba > God