SpursNetwork

Chelsea Vs Spurs.

Chelsea Vs Spurs.
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 05:38:53 PM »
Considering Lennon, Berbs, Keane and Lee were rested, and Chimba was in an unsual left back position, we didn't too badly. Never expected anything from it anyway. :)

EDIT: And oh yeah Tarbuck owned! :D

Chelsea Vs Spurs.
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »
According to fm 07 Chimbo can officially play left back, where he is rated as 'accomplished' which is better than his rating for centre back (which he played a few times in europe) which is only competent.:)

Offline Lew

• http://Www.Myspace.Com/1Klone
Chelsea Vs Spurs.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
We battled well and I think it would of been fair if we came out with a draw, however a 1-0 loss isn't too bad. I wasn't expecting us to get anything out of it anyway.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Chelsea Vs Spurs.
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 10:57:22 AM »
What got to me most in this game was the Chelsea fans taunting us about the Seville incident. Dont these fools realise that they are going to Valencia on tuesday and may well suffer the same treatment.

Look on the bright side
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 01:31:43 PM »
Nowadays, we don't lose a lot against big 4's even with a few players absent due to injuries.
As I remember, we lost 0:4 with Man. U. before. Such a thing should not happen at all.

We got better. We became more accustomed to win.

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
Chelsea Vs Spurs.
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 12:16:39 AM »
Does anyone else think that Mido not sticking that header away is criminal? I cannot believe he didn't own it, and for me he ****ed up big time.

Robbo should never have let that portugese :tossa: score.