Offline Storts

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 12:11:33 PM »
ITV1 I think matey

I am happy with a score draw as we can beat them back at the fortress

Offline Rob

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »
its going to be very tough. Of coarse I would like a Spurs win but its not easy by any stretch of imagination. :)
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Offline Storts

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 02:28:54 PM »
Not going to be easy no, but very winnable all the same. If we perform to our proper potential then we should be the winners of the tie. Lets hope it third time lucky for cups this season

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »
Hopefully Sevilla will have La Liga on their minds as they are doing really well in that. My score cast is 1-1, but I think we're gonna be on the back foot considerably. If we can get a score draw then get the Army back at the lane too make some noise for the return leg and show the players how much it would mean too us to have our name on that trophy again, then I reckon a moment of genius from Keano, Berbs or Defoe can win us the tie.

COME ON YOU SPURS.

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »
Yes, if we can get them back to the lane with at least an away goal, there's a good chance of another magical european night for us all.

Offline Lew

• http://Www.Myspace.Com/1Klone
Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 05:38:31 PM »
Tough game this one, most probably the biggest game of the season for us?

Will definately be a hard one..

I'm Going with a 2-1 LOSS, however the away goal will definately help in the second leg :D

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »
2-0 to the tobe Spanish Champions :pleasantry:

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 02:02:11 AM »
I'd say its one of the biggest games for the club in a number of years, lets hope it brings us 1 step closer too Hampden.

Offline Lew

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »
Quote from: Powerage;1826
I'd say its one of the biggest games for the club in a number of years, lets hope it brings us 1 step closer too Hampden.

It is definately one of the biggest games that Spurs have had to play for quite a while.

However, I shall be honest I havn't seen Sevilla play this year, so I don't know what they will play like.. Going by the position of them in La Liga though, and their players on paper, I'm slightly worried that we won't get through.

Fingers crossed still :)

COYS!!

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
I'd be happy with a score draw, or a narrow loss as long as we get an away goal. A win would be unbelievably good and would stand us in great stead going back to WHL. I feel we need to be positive and not them attack us as we need that goal! I would play Defoe, who has looked sharp recently for England and us, over Keane. I think Defoes pace and finishing is jus what we need on the counter and we need to take our chances, and Defoe has much better finishing ability then Keane IMO. I hope Jol starts with..

ROBBO
CHIMBONDA // DAWSON // ROCHA // LYP
LENNON // JENAS // ZOKORA // MALBRANQUE
BERBATOV // DEFOE

My prediction: Sevilla 1-1 Spurs - Kanoute (yes that bastard), Berbatov.

Offline Lew

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 09:01:29 AM »
I agree with you mostly there mate.

However, where you would play Defoe, I would bench him and play Keane. This is because I think Keano and Berbatov work extremely well up the front together, and seem to link up alot better than Defoe & Berbatov.

I also don't think Jol will play Defoe over Keane in tomorrows game.. Defoe will most definately get a bench spot I think but that would be closest he'd get to the starting line up.

Then again, I could be wrong.

But other than Defoe & Berbatov being upfront SL mate, I agree 100% in your lineup for tomorrow. (Y)

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 10:08:35 AM »
mabye not as big as last game last season quite hard to compare the to i think this one might just edge it.

Offline Lew

Sevilla Vs Spurs
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 10:40:16 AM »
Oh yeah, forgot about last game of the season last season, however if things would of been different last season, we wouldn't be here this season..? :D

What a mouthful! :D