Van Der Vaart '77
Pavlyuchenko '87
Hutton '90
____

3-1
____

Wolves
Fletcher '44

Barclay's Premier League - Sat 18th Sep - KO 15:00 GMT - Ground: White Hart Lane

Tottenham 3-1 Wolves - SAPO Vídeos

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 06:57:04 PM by Biggs »

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Wolves
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »
Tottenham are likely to be without Rafael van der Vaart due to a calf injury, but fellow playmaker Luka Modric could return in his place.   Goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is still not fit and Jermain Defoe and Michael Dawson remain long-term absentees.
Wolves centre-back Christophe Berra is missing through suspension and will be replaced by Richard Stearman.
Steven Mouyokolo is finally fit after thigh and ankle injuries, and Ronald Zubar is back after hamstring trouble.

Spurs come into this match off the back of their impressive Champions League draw away at Werder Bremen, which showed they are finding their feet in Europe's premier cup competition.

But manager Harry Redknapp will not tolerate a repeat of what happened last month. The thrill of reaching the group stages with a midweek win over Young Boys left Spurs with a stinging Champions League hangover as they then suffered a shock loss to Wigan just days later.
Mick McCarthy will be keen to capitalise on this and pull off a win that would help take the heat out of accusations that his Wolves side have too much bite. They have picked up 13 bookings and one red card in their last two matches, and Karl Henry's challenge on Bobby Zamora last week resulted in a broken leg for the Fulham striker.
McCarthy says his side have become the "devil incarnate" in the eyes of the media and fans of other clubs - Fulham supporters chanted "you're a disgrace to the Premiership" at them last weekend - but he maintains his side are completely fair.
There is no doubting, though, that Spurs are a side that struggle against physical teams that like to play a stifling 4-5-1 formation. Wolves used this to great effect last season when they beat Spurs home and away - expect no apologies from McCarthy if they have to flex their muscles to do it again.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 09:01:46 AM »
We really really could do with 3 points here today to get a stuttering start to the season going properly.

I expect some changes to the side(s) from Tuesday and saturdy previous. Notably King, VDV and Modric being rested and carying knocks. I would like to see Crouch and Keane start up top. Pav doesn't seen interested at the moment. Maybe Gallas will return in King place along side Kaboul/Bassong and BAE back at left back pushing Bale upto LM.

Hope Jenas doesn't play ha
COYS!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 12:59:21 PM »
We have to get the 3 points today, we cannot afford any games like last season that we had against Wolves, Stoke, Hull etc because we have already dropped a stupid 3 against Wigan! Need the win to push the momentum and optimism into the game against the filthy scum on tuesday night. Dont really care what line up or who plays we just have to win simple as that! Please dont let me down Spurs and ruin my saturday! Wouldnt mind seeing Crouch & Keane start up front. COYS

Offline Berliner FC Dynamo

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 01:43:43 PM »
Please, 3-rd points today Spurs  :up:

Offline MalSpur

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
3 points today are a must! We need to get our league form back on track. The draw against City shows that we are capable of some excellent football but lack the final killer strike. With JD missing it is time some of our other strikers earn their wages and do what they are paid for. Lacking in confidence is not a good enough excuse at this level not to be banging them in. Mr Lennon needs to get his finger out as well. We have faith it is up to the lads to deliver!!! COYS!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »
3 points today are a must! We need to get our league form back on track. The draw against City shows that we are capable of some excellent football but lack the final killer strike. With JD missing it is time some of our other strikers earn their wages and do what they are paid for. Lacking in confidence is not a good enough excuse at this level not to be banging them in. Mr Lennon needs to get his finger out as well. We have faith it is up to the lads to deliver!!! COYS!!

Totally agree mate, welcome to the site  :up:

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »
come on spurs.. we need to take these 3 points today.. took them for granted last season and looked what happened. Hopefully Lennon starts to find his feet today.. We'd be unstoppable with him and Bale embarrasing full backs for fun http://spursnetwork.com/forums/Smileys/sn/dance.gif

Offline MalSpur

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 02:25:48 PM »
Cheers Biggs.  First time on any Spurs forum. I don't get to any of the games due to my geography and finances!! Always nervous about posting about games as I am not there and only get to see the games via web or sky!! Hopefully this season I will get to the Lane for at least a game or 2!! Followed Spurs for well over 30 years, not as fanatical as some of the lads on here I'm afraid but a fan none the less! Last season and a couple of games this season has been the best football I've seen by Spurs since the days of Hoddle, Gazza and Jurgen, good times. We are on the up!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »
Cheers Biggs.  First time on any Spurs forum. I don't get to any of the games due to my geography and finances!! Always nervous about posting about games as I am not there and only get to see the games via web or sky!! Hopefully this season I will get to the Lane for at least a game or 2!! Followed Spurs for well over 30 years, not as fanatical as some of the lads on here I'm afraid but a fan none the less! Last season and a couple of games this season has been the best football I've seen by Spurs since the days of Hoddle, Gazza and Jurgen, good times. We are on the up!!

Well go make a prediction and maybe a introduction thread so you can get your 5 posts then you can watch the game :up:

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 03:06:30 PM »
Biggs how do you find out how many posts I have made!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »
says it under your name  :up:

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »
FFS! When are we going fricking score at home in the league?
COYS!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 04:03:14 PM »
WTF!?!?!?! Why do we create so many chances but cannot put any in the back of the net? Its getting ridiculous now, i knew this would happen. We better go out blood and thunder in the 2nd half. I hope Harry is tearing into them at half time, Kaboul injured also not good. Dont let us down!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »
It's a joke... we only seem to  score when Crouch and Defoe play together