SpursNetwork

Bvb Dortmund - 1. Fc Gazprom Schalski

Offline -AL-

« on: May 11, 2007, 01:23:36 PM »
Ok, my fellow Yiddos!

I have a very big plea to you. Fingers crossed for BVB.

On Saturday, 12.05.07 at 3.30 pm (2.30 pm in England) the big match is starting! Try to watch it somewhere. It will show you an amazing atmosphere in my homestadium!!!

Whole Germany is watching on Dortmund and wanting them to win against this disgrace of a footy-club. We even call Schalke the Ruhrarea-Chelski, because  the russian company Gazprom is sponsoring them with a huge amount of money.
If we loose the Club will get the Championship in Germany and that should never ever happen, because next year everybody wants to celebrate 50 years of Schalski without winning the german championship!!!

This rivalry between Dortmund and Schalski is even more intense than Spurs rivalry to Arse*** or Cheat$ki!!!
And top of all the most important police officer of Dortmund's police said, he wants Schalski to win. he even allowed their fans to meet at Dortmunds central station and to celebrate a big march through OUR city towards OUR stadium. And if this is not enough, he forbid US, the dortmund supporters, to meet at OUR central station in OUR HOMETOWN during OUR HOMEGAME!!!

So, I think everyone can imagine how important it is, that Dortmund wins.

The pic I added, is showing the southstand of our stadium. 25.000 ppl are standing there and supporting their team BVB Dortmund! The southstand is one of the biggest standing-area in a footy-stadium in europe, and this stand with its fans is called "the yellow wall"! Every footy-player is impressed playing in front this "wall"!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 01:25:55 PM by -AL- »
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

Offline -AL-

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »
Looks an amazing atmos alma.

If theres a link for a streaming I'll post it up for everyone to watch. :spoton:

Offline -AL-

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 04:11:06 PM »
Thanks, Dan!!!

http://www.schwatzgelb.com/

In the Multimedia-section of this page are 91 pictures of the pre-season friendly against Spurs.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 07:00:40 PM »
1. FC GazProm Schalski? ROFL!!! Nice one Al :lol::lolabove::coolthumb:

I'm hoping for a Dortmund win here because, of course, Bremen and Stuttgart, two of my three favourite German teams (the other being Energie Cottbus because of the Canadian connections) are sitting right on their derrière in the race for the title :ohyeah:

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline -AL-

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 07:10:04 PM »
Bremen, Stuttgart and Dortmund-supporters were never that close. Even Bremen and Stuttgart say, it doesn't matter which of their teams will get the championship, as long as Sch**** is not getting it.
They are inviting us to their parties. It is really amazing what is happening at the moment.

Btw, Stuttgart is playing against Bochum 2moro (in Bochum, the town next to Dortmund) and if they win and we manage 2 win, I think they will come to Dortmund for a big party immediately.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 07:44:24 PM by -AL- »

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »
Bochum has a Canadian as well, Daniel Imhof, but I'm not as big on them. Why, I'm not sure. :p If Bremen, Stuttgart and Dortmund all win, I'll be a happy camper :D Unfortunately, I'm not sure Schalke will lose to Bielefeld after the fact. I really don't want to have to cheer against Cottbus...:dry:

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 10:13:53 PM »
How Nuri Sahin doing. Does he actually play at all???

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »
That is a quality stadium!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 07:35:29 PM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:hyper:DORTMUND WON!! AND SO DID STUTTGART!

I guess I'll be rooting against Cottbus now, though :dry: A VfB draw will be good enough for the championship as long as the blue scum don't win by three against Bielefeld. The fortunate thing is, that the only team out of the red that's still in danger is Wolfsburg. :p

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 08:49:47 PM »
Waha, hope Stuttgart will be champions. By the way, Borussia Monchengladbach is the coolest club from Germany :D
Bayern Munchen sucks ass. BVB is nice. The Westfalenstadion/Signal Iduna Park is amazing. Great atmospere!

Btw, very nice goal from Van der Vaart!
AFC Ajax

Nobody likes us, we don't care
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline -AL-

2:0
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 05:59:38 PM »
Finally, after severals losses against the blue scum, we won!!!!

2 : 0

It was a historical derby! We helped Stuttgart to get the championship next  weekend. But at that day we all felt like we won a championship!
I will post some pictures and videos in the next days, tryin 2 give you an impression about this wonderful day!

more pics on: http://www.des99.de/bilder/06-07/profis/buli/derby/

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »
That stand where every1 is standing looks insane!

Loving the stadium! Bet it was a great atmosphere.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 09:40:09 PM »
Quote from: -AFCA-;8307
Waha, hope Stuttgart will be champions. By the way, Borussia Monchengladbach is the coolest club from Germany :D
Bayern Munchen sucks ass. BVB is nice.

Too bad BMG is relegated, eh? And apparently, they weren't really trying to hinder Mainz's cause, either. Lost 3-buzz yesterday. So we know it'll be two of Wolfsburg, Mainz, and Alemannia Aachen joining them in the Second Bundesliga next season. That said, had Aachen lost yesterday, the relegation picture would be over already and Wolfsburg would be in the clear :p

Yes, Bayern does suck ass. And I've always rated BVB, even though I haven't always liked them per se (they did themselves a huge favour IMO by sending Koller and Tumbler Rosh!tcky packing). I sure like BVB after yesterday, though :D

I AM CANAYIDIAN!