« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 09:45:24 PM »
Can't believe i took today off as my day off and not tomorrow! GUTTED!  :'(
COYS!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Inter Milan
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 09:11:40 AM »
Rafael van der Vaart and Tom Huddlestone look set to be fit to face Inter Milan in the Champions League.
Van   der Vaart trained on Monday and looks to have shrugged off the   hamstring strain he picked up against Manchester United on Saturday.
Huddlestone   missed that match with an ankle injury but is expected to be fit, while   Carlo Cudicini is likely to start in goal with Heurelho Gomes   suspended.
Inter Milan have concerns over Esteban Cambiasso and Julio Cesar. Midfielder Cambiasso and keeper Cesar both came off during Friday's 1-0 Serie A win over Genoa with hamstring strains.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »
If Cesar and Camba are both out that would be a real bonus for us. Cesar is a fantastic keeper so will balance up our loss of Gomes.

We need every player to rise to the occasion tonight as they have some real quality in their team.

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
What if playing vdv results in him becoming injured more so and missing more games? Dont get me wrong we need him but its a risk also. And playing crouch is a waste of time if you ask me. At least pav is a threat.

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »
Forgot to set my DVR to record this! I'm going to have to go home for lunch to set this to record so I can watch it when I get home. So we better do well.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
Its just a mystery into what line up Harry is going to go with tonight, thats the thing with Harry you think you have an idea of how we are going to line up and then he comes with something totally different. Will it be 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 for a start? For me a would have to go for a back 4 of BAE-Bassong-Gallas-Kaboul, I would leave Hutton out for this one and put Kaboul at Right Back because hes stronger and better defensively than Hutton but he must not give away stupid free kicks like he does! Would you play Crouchy also?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »
I feel like we have the mental advantage over them this time... After coming back from 4-0 with 10 men away from home... had to be a massive blow for them. And after we got over the nerves we showed what we can actually do.

So i don't think the players will be scared of them this time and just all out

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »
Just managed to get out of my previous plans i had arranged so now i can go to the pub and watch the mighty spurs!!!!!!!! Get In!!!!!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 06:17:30 PM »
Goona be a tricky game we need to be right up for it and get at them, Arry must field our most attacking possible team and formation, this means leaving out Crouch!

I will be happy with coming away with a point!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline bigv

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »
Just managed to get out of my previous plans i had arranged so now i can go to the pub and watch the mighty spurs!!!!!!!! Get In!!!!!

I hope you didnt have to shoot anyone. Im getting excited. Hope we stick it them. Lets have a gutsy performance.

C.O.Y.S

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 07:01:39 PM »
yeah Ugsy... what a great idea..

play THudd and Modric (those 2 amazing stamina athletes who can run fast for 93mins) at CM when we have 2 very wide-midfielders who rarely know how/when to 'come inside', against Inter Milan who will play with 1 striker upfront and 5 in the midfield...

sheer genius  :2funny:

or maybe.... Jenas will play...... I think I already know the answer to that one...

How 'bout we put a wager on it? If Jenas isn't in the starting 11 you must post a picture of yourself and tell us about your relationship status and what you do for a living. I'd be happy to do the same -- but what are your terms if Jenas is excluded from the starting lineup as I expect?
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »
Jenas is on the bench guys! :ohyeah:
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 07:26:36 PM »
yeah Ugsy... what a great idea..

play THudd and Modric (those 2 amazing stamina athletes who can run fast for 93mins) at CM when we have 2 very wide-midfielders who rarely know how/when to 'come inside', against Inter Milan who will play with 1 striker upfront and 5 in the midfield...

sheer genius  :2funny:

or maybe.... Jenas will play...... I think I already know the answer to that one...

TAXI FOR GARETH KEOWN
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline bigv

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »
More like an empty taxi pulls up at spursnetwork and gareth keown gets out.

Offline bigv

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »
Yes what a goal