SpursNetwork

What would you Like to see on SpursNetwork?

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: What would you Like to see on SpursNetwork?
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 06:46:15 PM »
Stupid question. What's the difference between that and the match thread?
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 06:53:07 PM »
we just keep them separated, so you can find the links easier

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 06:55:52 PM »
Oh I see, one is for links for the games.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 06:57:57 PM »
yeah  :up:

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2016, 09:46:30 PM »
I would very mucj=h like to see the furniture sales adds off!

:tickedoff:

Offline LumpyYid

• Hero: Dave Mackay/JimmyGreaves
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2016, 11:55:21 AM »
I would very mucj=h like to see the furniture sales adds off!

:tickedoff:

I couldn't agree more, Joolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2016, 04:23:13 PM »
Swamping this forum with adds/ spam could stop people posting on here. I am sure Southend Yid will sort it out when he comes back.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2020, 05:28:16 PM »
Hi Guys,

Great to see this forum open again after all this time.  When did it re-open? The format is a bit different and I have been having a few problems posting stuff. Hope this one gets through.

I would like to see comments, good or bad on our present crop of payers as well as our new leader. Things are not running smoothly at the moment with Jose and most of our front players injured. Other than that, it would be good to discuss other PL clubs close to us in the table. You know who they are.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2020, 06:17:02 PM »
Hi Guys,

Great to see this forum open again after all this time.  When did it re-open? The format is a bit different and I have been having a few problems posting stuff. Hope this one gets through.

I would like to see comments, good or bad on our present crop of payers as well as our new leader. Things are not running smoothly at the moment with Jose and most of our front players injured. Other than that, it would be good to discuss other PL clubs close to us in the table. You know who they are.

Hi SpursJoolz, nice to see you back (I was originally called voice on here).

We've been open a couple of weeks now. Look forward to your posts. Glenn
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline spursjoolz

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2020, 01:08:35 PM »
Hi Glen,

Glad to be back and hopeful about our club success until the end of the season with the heavenly sent delay until April 4th.  Coronavirus is a terrible thing and hopefully will be eradicated soon, but until then, time is what we need to get our boys (and everyone else) back on the pitch. I hope I am right in saying that

I mentioned in another post that I have forgotten my old password. This computer is OK as it was saved (office), but I fiddled with my laptop at home  years ago and cannot  post from that one.  As an Admin person, you may have access to it and you could email it to me. If so please let know. Otherwise let me know if there is be another way.

Many thanks

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2020, 04:43:26 PM »
Hi Glen,

Glad to be back and hopeful about our club success until the end of the season with the heavenly sent delay until April 4th.  Coronavirus is a terrible thing and hopefully will be eradicated soon, but until then, time is what we need to get our boys (and everyone else) back on the pitch. I hope I am right in saying that

I mentioned in another post that I have forgotten my old password. This computer is OK as it was saved (office), but I fiddled with my laptop at home  years ago and cannot  post from that one.  As an Admin person, you may have access to it and you could email it to me. If so please let know. Otherwise let me know if there is be another way.

Many thanks

Hi Spursjoolz,

I don't think we can retrieve your old password, however, what we can do is issue with another one and you then can change that password. Or when you go to sign in it says "forgotten your password" and will allow you to click on it and send you an email to your registered address. I'll also talk to Biggs. Let me know what you prefer?

Yes, I agree. Hopefully the extra three week break will get some of our players back from injury. 
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2020, 05:15:51 PM »
Hi Glen,

Many thanks

H Biggs,

Just re-joined after all these years and I cannot remember my old password which I believe you have access to. If so, please let me know what is is. 

Thanks
Hi Joolz. There isn't anyway for me to see what your password was before, because they are encrypted. There's a few things we can do.

I can reset it and give you a new one, then you can change it to what ever you like after that.

Or depending on what browser you use on your computer, you should be able to go into the settings and see your saved passwords.

Chrome:

Click three dots in the top right > Settings > Privacy and Security > Passwords > find spursnetwork.com and the click the "eye" symbol on the right (you may have to enter you PC's Windows password to access them)

Firefox:

Three lines in the top right > Options > Privacy > Saved Logins > Find Spursnetwork.com > click the eye symbol
let me know what one you want to do  :up:

Offline spursjoolz

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2020, 01:49:20 PM »
Change my password. Thanks

No much football on the horizon and not much of anything else either. I was looking forward to the Euros but we will have to wait another year.

I am not sure what the situation is with the PL for the rest of the season. Will it be delayed for a month or more? or will it be scrapped altogether and in which case what will happen?

More to the point what will happen to Liverpool?

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2020, 02:10:43 PM »
Change my password. Thanks

No much football on the horizon and not much of anything else either. I was looking forward to the Euros but we will have to wait another year.

I am not sure what the situation is with the PL for the rest of the season. Will it be delayed for a month or more? or will it be scrapped altogether and in which case what will happen?

More to the point what will happen to Liverpool?

I can’t see the season being scrapped. What about promotions, relegation, then there are the European qualifications for next year. I would imagine we will have summer football. However, if that was the case, then when would next season start? So many questions, not enough answers.
The good news is that our injured would hopefully be back to fitness by the time the league restarts. I did no doubt that United would have beaten us, along with a few other teams, if the season had continued, now we’ve had lady luck turn in our favour.
I believe the FA are having a meeting today about future events.
Glad you got your email password sorted out.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do