SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Ars*nal

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Ars*nal
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 06:49:48 AM »
Any news on Adebayor and Dembele from anyone?
According to physioroom.com both should be back by March 7. Dempsey's return date is March 10, Huddlestone and Kaboul are out indefinitely and Sandro's season is over.

Not good news ref the long term injuries, I feel we miss Sandro in midfield a hell of alot.  I hope all can bounce back THudd for me has to be shipped out next transfer window too injury prone and a little bit crap now too, didnt get anywhere near expected potential.
Injuries have taken its toll on Huddlestone. Yes, Sandro was great for us, but I feel Parker will get a little better now as well. His game against Ars*nal was much better.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 11:27:48 AM »

Not good news ref the long term injuries, I feel we miss Sandro in midfield a hell of alot.  I hope all can bounce back THudd for me has to be shipped out next transfer window too injury prone and a little bit crap now too, didnt get anywhere near expected potential.

Agree that Huddlestone should move on, he just hasn't been the same since his injury and a new lease of life would be the best thing for him.

Sandro is missed for sure, but Parker is doing a good job imo, almost back to full fitness now. He had a reasonably good game on Sunday, a few passes astray but the one to Lennon was the one that mattered. Sig was quite remarkable imo. The best I have seen him so far and he should have scored!!!

Nice to hear that Dembele and Adebayor are only short term injuries. Adebayor is having a torrid time atm, but I have a gut feeling that he will score a few before the end of the season.  We will need them both in the coming weeks as well as Dempsey. We may even get Kaboul back in a couple of weeks!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 03:25:37 PM »
According to physioroom.com both should be back by March 7. Dempsey's return date is March 10, Huddlestone and Kaboul are out indefinitely and Sandro's season is over.

Injuries have taken its toll on Huddlestone. Yes, Sandro was great for us, but I feel Parker will get a little better now as well. His game against Ars*nal was much better.

I don't know if anybody noticed but Parker looked like he was struggling in the game against Ars*nal. A few times he had to crouch down. Others noticed it where I was sitting.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 05:22:04 PM »

I don't know if anybody noticed but Parker looked like he was struggling in the game against Ars*nal. A few times he had to crouch down. Others noticed it where I was sitting.
Maybe he had cramps or simply didn't feel good. If it was the last half of the second half I wouldn't wonder as this was a bloody tense game and physically more demanding than some other games. Or, maybe he was tying his laces.  :P

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 05:24:47 PM »

Maybe he had cramps or simply didn't feel good. If it was the last half of the second half I wouldn't wonder as this was a bloody tense game and physically more demanding than some other games. Or, maybe he was tying his laces.  :P

If he was tying his laces then he was tying them quite a few times. But you are probably right; it could have been something about nothing.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 08:11:27 PM »
Perhaps he just needed a poo and didnt feel it was viable to leave the field in such a tense match lol
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 08:24:14 AM »
    Personally I thought this was probably Parkers best game since returning from injury, he worked his arse off, not only in defence but going forward as well, he never stopped running, so if he needed to get his breath, thats fine with me, I saw that Bale also had to suck in the air, as did a few others, they were entitled to because they all worked their Arses off in order to achieve which was a fantastic win.

:up: :up: :up:
:SN:[font