SpursNetwork

Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 03:53:25 PM »
8pm in England is 5 am in Korea. So, I think I cannot watch the game live.
I wanna live in England!!

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 05:12:09 PM »
Gutted Goods7.

As for the game i expect a tight encounter in which Liverpool will be nervy and cagey. An early goal for Spurs could really get their fans on there backs, so they are deffinatly there for the taking, i doubt King and Lennon will be risked, pluse we have defended well over the last 5-6 weeks so no need to change the back 5 from the hull game.
In midfield i expect JJ to deputise for Thudd and Crouchy to replace Keano upto alongside JD

COYS!!
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 05:32:57 PM »
Personally I would start Jamie over Jenas, JJ is too unreliable whereas Jamie puts his heart and soul into each and every performance.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 05:46:26 PM »
Hmmm i'd maybe agree with you there but I think harry will go for JJ. He is more capable in driving us forward
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 06:01:44 PM »
For about 10 yards yes, but then he loses the ball.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 06:05:03 PM »
He does have an incredible level of fitness and will run and run all day, his work ethic could give him the nod over O'hara. I'm sure Jamie will get on in the second half
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »
What your saying makes sense, and I think 'Arry will pick JJ over Jamie however if it were up to me I would play Jamie, but alas, I am not in charge for this game so we will probably start like this

Gomes - Charlie - Daws - Bassong - Bale - Modric - JJ - Wilson - Niko - Crouch - Defoe

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »
Yep I would go with that starting 11
COYS!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »
What about if it were up to you, because if was up to me we would start like this

Gomes - Charlie - Daws - Bassong - Bale - Modric - Wilson - Jamie - Niko - Keane - Defoe

Bill Nicholson

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »
Gomes - Charlie - Daws - Bassong - Bale - Modric - JJ - Wilson - Niko - Crouch - Defoe
COYS!

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 07:14:57 AM »
and what just happened?~!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 09:25:38 AM »
Howard Webb happened!!!

Bill Nicholson

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 10:20:44 AM »
we missed Hudds and lennon badly

Offline SomersetYiddo

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »
We defintley missed Lennon last night, but we cant be so dependant on him if we are going to try and break the top 4. Howard Webb is a s**te ref, he is anti-spurs and always favours the home team, i mean what was wrong with Defoes goal?!?! To be honest we just didnt really look up to it and Liverpool wanted it more and deserved to win. Pretty pissed off with these past two games, Fulham at home next is a MUST win

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
Re: Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »
We looked lathatgic which bewilders me after such a long lay off before the Hull game. Liverpool played witrh that fire in their bellies and we were second best mosr of the night.

Yes we missed Lennon, he's a real outlet and can burn players with his pace, Kranjar did ok but doesnt have great pace down the flanks where we needed it most. I thought Jenas came in and did well actually, i thought he kept the ball moving and had a great effort parried away in the second half. Overall Liverppol had the greater hunger and deserved the win. Decisions happen in games and we didnt get the run of the green that night, but some times you have to make your own luck and i thought we just weren't good enough!
COYS!