Bournemouth 0-4 Tottenham - Pre Season Friendly
« on: July 01, 2010, 08:37:58 AM »

Bournemouth
____

0-4
____

Tottenham
Pav x2, Rose, Obika

Pre Season Friendly - Sat 10th Jul - KO 15:00 - Ground: The Fitness First Stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIPuBGXVjg#

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:30:35 PM by Biggs »

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Bournemouth v Tottenham - Pre Season Friendly
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 05:31:13 PM »
Long time since we've done one of these!

We should win right? Ha
COYS!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
I live near Bristol so making the trip down there on saturday for the laugh. Hopefully see some of the 1st team not just a bunch of kids but then again watching the youngsters gives you an insight into the talent they preserve and what we have to use as utility.

Offline Rooster_THFC

• Roosters Polo & T Shirts www.fantastic-items.co.uk
  • Hero: Gazza
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 08:58:24 AM »
I had tickets but once the date go announced I had to get a refund on em as I had somethign else on.
With Harry's relationship with Bournemouth it won't be a s**t team... last year I was there and all the first team played at least a half...

Enjoy its nice down there... make a weekend of it as many other yids are doing... ;)

Stay Lucky
Rooster
As I walk through The Valley Of Death ..... I Fear NO F*CKER

Rooster's Spurs Polo and T Shirts go to www.fantastic-items.co.uk

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 08:15:06 PM »
We're going to be playing in our training kit, lol. Was kinda hoping we'd have some new signings by now, oh well.

C.O.Y.S
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 05:28:05 AM »
Ive been to Bournemouths ground many of times with Southend United, nice little ground there.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »
wHAT IS THE SCORE?

Offline DstarJ

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »
how comes i cant watch the match  :( , i signed up , clicked on the live feed bit and it said

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

how comes ???
also i agree , wud have been nice to see some new signings but o well nice to hear the youngsters are playin and also sandro will come as soon as brazilian league or tournament or somin like that is over and i would like to see micha richards, diego forlan and joe cole with sandro at spurs please :D and we will be a big force next season and espcialy if we get them 3 players as sandro already comin and also if woodgate comes back we will be sick :)
COOMMMOONN UUUUUUUUUU SPUUURRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 03:43:12 PM »
Five posts my friend to unlock the feed. Personally, I don't understand why the team is so interested in Micah Richards and Shaun Wright-Phillips. Think bigger! Joe Cole would be a nice add but only if he backs off of his wage demands. Some of the European players will begin to change their perspective of Spurs once they qualify for the CL. I think we will see more activity in the January window. Just hold the team together, Mr. Levy!

The training gear is beautiful b/t/w - so classy. Can't wait to see the new kits next weekend!
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline DstarJ

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 03:55:39 PM »
I AGREE M8 , SWP is just paper roumers just like all the roumers atm if they linked us to pinarr who is 10 times betta den SWP and redknapp sed no we dont need him den obviously we wont go for SWP i reckon liverpool will go for him as they hav lacked a RW for a long time and hodgsen said he wants enlgish players and micha richards is a class defender , hes very defensive and attacking, he is strong , tall, fast , very good in the air , which is perfect for a RB and a CB which is where he can play and also HES only 20 SO He is one to watch for the future , he wants to come to spurs as he sed cos Ars*nal is da team he supports but dey wont spend money on him so if we do get him which i doubt cos its just paper roumers but if we do , he would be sick , and joe cole would be amazing addition as he is versitile , can play anywhere in midfield, also dont forget we have dos santos as well and also for up front i reckon keane will go , and maybe pav but dunno but i would love to see forlan at spurs , he would be sick  , he has improved soo much over the last 7 years which was the last time he was in the premier league, hes physically and mentally stronger and more smarter as a footballer and has proven in champions league, uefa cup top scorer, la liga golden boot twice, or more world cup potential top scorer so he would be an amazing addition but lets see what happens , all i no is dat if we get cole he will go for a striker either forlan or suarez as redknapp has sed he likes the uragyuans but lets see

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 03:56:48 PM »
This match isn't televised...No TV Cams are there :( that why there is no live feed for this match.

the next 3 friendly will be available through live feeds

Offline DstarJ

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »
wooooppp woooooppp annnd u herd the news 10 changes HAHA LOOOL like jenas, tarbt, naughtan, walker and the rest i cnt member who else dey sed loool

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 04:12:26 PM »
Yeah i just heard that :lol: crazy

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2010, 05:15:06 PM »
4-0 Spurs. A brace and an assist from Pav plus goals from Rose and Obika.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 09:56:38 PM »
Roman Pavlyuchenko was back on the goal trail as we opened pre-season with a 4-0 win against Bournemouth at Dean Court on Saturday.
The Russian striker who enjoyed a purple patch of eight goals in eight games last season scored twice in 10 minutes in the second half.
Jon Obika and Danny Rose were also on the scoresheet as we dominated against the League One side.
Harry Redknapp opted to go with different teams in each half. Young professionals Calum Butcher, Steven Caulker, John Bostock, Dean Parrett, Ryan Mason and Obika were included in the first half team, which also saw a welcome return to action for goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini.
Obika opened our account for the summer with one of the easiest goals he'll ever score in the 37th minute.
Shaun Cooper looked to nod back to his goalkeeper and ex-Spur Shwan Jalal but could only look on in horror as Jalal had already burst off his line. The ball sailed past him and that allowed Obika to walk the ball into the net.
David Bentley had a couple of shots at goal and Ryan Mason fired just wide as we controlled possession.
Cudicini had one save to make, diving to his left to collect Danny Hollands' 20-yard strike.
Luka Modric, Jermaine Jenas and Danny Rose were included in the second half team with Ben Alnwick taking over in goal.
The half burst into life just after the hour mark when we cashed in on another defensive mistake, this time Mitchell Nelson lost possession, Andros Townsend pounced and squared for Pavlyuchenko to side-foot home.
A minute later and it was 3-0 as Pavlyuchenko rolled the ball into the path of Rose. Last season's wondergoal scorer against Ars*nal shifted right and drilled into the bottom corner from the edge of the box.
Adel Taarabt and Townsend then hit the post before a delightful fourth goal from Pavlyuchenko to round off the day in the 73rd minute.
Younes Kaboul picked out a pass from deep and 'Pav' controlled in an instant, spotted keeper Dan Thomas off his line and casually lobbed home from 20 yards.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?