« on: September 10, 2016, 10:56:25 AM »

Stoke
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 10th Sept  - KO 15:00  - Ground: Bet365 Stadium

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Stoke v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 05:14:12 PM »
Stoke started off the most impressive, then it all fell apart. Son scored the opener and followed up with another  in the second half. This was added to by Ali and Kane. Kane ended a nine-match goal drought as Spurs snuffed out Stoke's flame and got a comfortable win for them.

With two draws and two wins under their belt they've started off a lot better than they did last season. Stoke are currently bottom of the league table. In fact this is our second straight 4-0 win over Stoke in the Premier league, and at their ground. At the same time Stoke saw boss Mark Hughes sent off. A fantastic result just before their European Champions league game, and at Wembley (a sell out).

Pochettino said of the match: "I think that after four games unbeaten you can see that the players are thinking about the new season, the new challenge. We forget the past. We worked hard to forget last season and focus on the present. After four games we are unbeaten and you can see that the team has recovered." On top of that Spurs has better quality on the bench, better than last season. From where I stand this season looks like it could be even better than last season. But the big tester will be our game against Manchester City at the Lane. So far City has had an impressive start.

I also predict that the current top four, as it currently stands, will be City, Chelsea, United and Spurs, will finish in the top four (but not in that order). Liverpool, Ars*nal and maybe Everton will be close.

I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.