SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Fulham

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Fulham
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »
i think if we stuff up against Swansea the pressure will be too much and we can kiss goodbye to a CL slot.

AVB has what it takes for us to achieve the clubs targets but the team has not been invested in where needed, Levy must shoulder the blame and him alone if we dont make top 4, but we all know what his reaction will be sell Bale!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 07:31:56 AM »
Metal,
         If he sells Bale all hell will break loose amongst the members and supporters, and don't be surprised if there aren't calls for his resignation, and so there should be. :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
         Just remember, that Man City, Chelski and Arse--- all have to play Man U, I know that we also have to play Chelski and Man City but all is not yet lost. I feel sure we will finish top 4, I just hate looking over our shoulder when we could and should have put a bit of daylight between us and the rest, VERY FRUSTRATING, and I am sure that AVB and the Players are just as frustrated. I just hope the crowd doesn't start to get on their backs at games and really gets behind them.

:up: :up: :up:

:SN:[font

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 12:29:05 PM »
i think if we stuff up against Swansea the pressure will be too much and we can kiss goodbye to a CL slot.

AVB has what it takes for us to achieve the clubs targets but the team has not been invested in where needed, Levy must shoulder the blame and him alone if we dont make top 4, but we all know what his reaction will be sell Bale!

Maybe the problem is Joe Lewis ? I think that he is the one who dosen't like football. Levy is at every game. He must see what we all see.
AVB for me is a good coach. He just dosen't have the players he needs when the pressure mounts at this time of season. Its the same every year. We lost Modric VDV Pavluchenko King Woody and thats the real reason we struggle when the going gets tough. There seems to ba a catalyst that sets us off too. Last year it was leading Ars*nal and losing 5-2. This year it was leading Liverpool and outplaying them, but losing.
I think it is now very touch and go for top 4. Chelsea and Ars*nal are on the up again.