Re: May 4th Match
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2013, 04:57:39 PM »
No thats me!!!

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2013, 05:58:42 PM »
Your right, I am extremely old, but believe me the UK was a better place before Liberalism, political correctness, multiculturalism and women's lib. You could say what you wanted to whom you wanted without the fear of being arrested. Bill Nicholson will be turning in his grave if he can see what is happening to football.

You mean back to a time when you could be racist, abusing gay people etc... are those better times? No, the past was never better times. We always see the past through rose tinted glasses. We always look backwards, instead of forward. I am one who believes in equality amongst the sexes. However, I can understand your fear and wish to go back to a time when man was delusional and thought he was the king of the beasts. Whatever you think the past isn't coming back and what we've got is here to stay; whether some like it or not. :up:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2013, 06:01:03 PM »
No thats me!!!

I think he wishes she was like that so he could feel some empathy towards her. ;)
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2013, 11:55:37 AM »
Your right, I am extremely old, but believe me the UK was a better place before Liberalism, political correctness, multiculturalism and women's lib. You could say what you wanted to whom you wanted without the fear of being arrested. Bill Nicholson will be turning in his grave if he can see what is happening to football.

You mean back to a time when you could be racist, abusing gay people etc... are those better times? No, the past was never better times. We always see the past through rose tinted glasses. We always look backwards, instead of forward. I am one who believes in equality amongst the sexes. However, I can understand your fear and wish to go back to a time when man was delusional and thought he was the king of the beasts. Whatever you think the past isn't coming back and what we've got is here to stay; whether some like it or not. :up:

You obviously enjoy the near silence we have in the stadium. Although I doubt you ever actually go. All our best songs always offended someone, that's what made them funny !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2013, 05:21:22 PM »

You obviously enjoy the near silence we have in the stadium. Although I doubt you ever actually go. All our best songs always offended someone, that's what made them funny !!

I go to all the home games and that it also depends on who you are offending.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2013, 05:47:40 PM »

I will take your word for it, but I really don't know anyone who believes the silence we now endure is a positive move for the club or players. If the way forward is a lack of atmosphere at the price of political correctness, perhaps next season will be my last

Enjoy your prawn sandwiches !!

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2013, 06:23:08 PM »

I will take your word for it, but I really don't know anyone who believes the silence we now endure is a positive move for the club or players. If the way forward is a lack of atmosphere at the price of political correctness, perhaps next season will be my last

You don't have to take my word for it but meet me outside White Hart Lane.

I never said I prefer silence. I said what sort of offensive material; which you didn't answer.

There will always be atmosphere at football clubs; it is part and parcel of the game.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2013, 06:24:03 PM »

Think you may be happier at the Emirates mate, oh forgot its also known as the library!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline baldbloke

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2013, 08:20:05 PM »

I never said I prefer silence. I said what sort of offensive material; which you didn't answer.

There will always be atmosphere at football clubs; it is part and parcel of the game.

Voice, I will be in the Pride of Tottenham before the Everton game and in the Billy Nick on Thursday. I will happily buy you a pint and chew the cudd. I am mid fifties with very little hair and wear a black north face parka, and depending the game I may be with a variety of people (never women of course). Despite our internet banter I am extremely friendly and enjoy the company of all sorts, COYS

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2013, 08:44:23 PM »

Voice, I will be in the Pride of Tottenham before the Everton game and in the Billy Nick on Thursday. I will happily buy you a pint and chew the cudd. I am mid fifties with very little hair and wear a black north face parka, and depending the game I may be with a variety of people (never women of course). Despite our internet banter I am extremely friendly and enjoy the company of all sorts, COYS

Bill Nick on Thursday would probably be better as I will be with my girlfriend at the Everton game; and no she isn't going (to the match), she doesn't like football.... however, I've managed to get her to be sympathetic towards Spurs. :up:

What time will you be there?
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2013, 03:04:44 AM »
Bob has he's tickets now so I'll close this now.
Voice & baldbloke get a room or pm each other ;)

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?