SpursNetwork

Tottenham 1-1 Blackpool

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
Re: Tottenham v Blackpool
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
I could copy and paste your post thread. Excellent. My sentiments. Have calculated we have got 12 points from the last 10 games which equates to 46 points a season. Progress, what progress?

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »
tbf to Arry on this particular point, Vaart could go to LM after Bale's injury cos we had (or about to bring) Crouch on to partner Defoe.... so we still had 2 strikers and with time running out, Crouch and route-1 was the best option...

I dont think Arry's to blame for tactics today... I agree with him that Pav was useless in the 1st half and kept giving possession away nearly everytime he got the ball... nothing stuck to him at all.... Defoe was quiet but was making good runs and occupying defenders intelligently....

Defoe also scored yet another great goal today..... about 4 in the last 6-7 played...... considering Vaart took his place for many games and played with either Crouch or Pav, I think Defoe's shown he's as good as ever.... WHEN GIVEN A RUN IN THE SIDE..

5th-6th is about right this yr.... shoehorning a 'famous' player in to appease the fans, regardless of team-balance and patterns of play has cost bigtime the last 12 games of the season...

Offline dylano

• Hero: Johan Cruyff
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
Poor. If we can't get a win after City drew, then... fade to grey. Should have beaten Blackpool out of sight. Sorrrrrrry.