SpursNetwork

Ars*nal 2-3 Tottenham

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Ars*nal v Tottenham
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2010, 02:43:50 PM »
Ian Wank Wank Wank gutted on Sky.....priceless. He was so smug at half time, understandably so but he should have waited. This is going on the Sky+ Keep it list

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2010, 02:44:54 PM »
COYS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT STOP CELEBRATING!!! GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR!! DOWN THE SCUMS AT THEIR TURF!!! OMFG OFGFMGOFNGIUOAU!!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »
well played Arry.... great decision to stop vdV carrying on in the 'hole'.... 4-4-2 with Defoe makes us tick..

didnt play well offensively, but great character from the CBs especially... and we FINALLY got our share of the luck from all those games drawn/lost at WHL..

Bale for lone-striker !!!!!!

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2010, 02:53:48 PM »
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT What a result 3-2 win at the scums ground, wot a comeback, Gallas was great at the back, I can't wipe the smile off my face, and the look on wengers face was priceless :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: , it was good to see that smirk wiped off his chops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:SN:[font

Offline JohnLaceysDiscopants

• Hero: GLENN HODDLE
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »
believe it or not but im convinced the more i think of it that the run of 69 games and counting of not winning at any of the grounds of old trafford the bridge anfield or the emirates is coming to an end saturday . if we just believe in our ability and show no respect whatsoever i firmly believe we:ll win this game . we:ve a fantastic side and its time too show our closest rivals just how good we are now as i believe this could well be our best chance of beating the farcenal for a long time  :up:.                                                                                                                                                                                         COYS .
What a comeback in the first half too much respect wrong system 2nd half 442 ish no respect tore into fragile farcenal just believe in yourselves more spurs for youve truly arrived on the big stage and gallas motm by a mile now he must kick on from here  :dance: :dance: :dance:
                                          COYS  :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2010, 03:03:17 PM »
they will as usual flood the midfield, we lack a lone-striker to effectively play 5 in midfield...... 3-1 home win.

I love when your wrong.

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »
I want a club with a coach who believes in developing young talent oversimply opening the chequebook and  buying ready-made players for meaningless 'success'....

if Wenger does it this season in the days when the likes of Chavski and now Abu Dhabi County think they can stick 2 fingers up at SPORT...and turn the Prem title into just a sleazy little auction, then I will be well happy...

if it means Spurs lose out by a point for Top4, then so be it..

Principles before expediency..... every single time.

You're not actually a Spurs fan are you, let's be honest, there is no true Spurs fan in the world who would want to see Ars*nal winning the League especially if it meant Spurs missing out on fourth, finishing fourth is so crucial to our development as a club it is laughable that you could even consider giving it up for your pathetic "principles". Seriously mate I sit behind who I thought was the biggest moron in the world for every home game, he knows so little about Spurs or football as a whole it is unreal, however you my friend make him seem like a bastian of footballing knowledge you complete and utter cretin.

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2010, 03:10:57 PM »
2-0 with vdV in the 'midfield'..... 0-3 with a proper 4-4-2...

we still got hugely lucky.... but its only the luck we didnt have against small teams at WHL eg. Wigan..

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2010, 03:13:05 PM »
Gallas was MOTM for me. I think Hutton didn't have the best of game for me.

We King or Dawson are fit, Kaboul RB with Dawson/ King with Gallas

Offline aspursfan

Re: Ars*nal 2-3 Tottenham
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
Fantastic result,
WELL DONE BOYS!!!!!!! :up:

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »
Paxton..... you are entitled to your views and disdain for principles.... its what common folk think like, and its not for the likes of me to look down on you so I won't..

just glad that Spurs got the 3pts... my 1st choice from my posts from yesterday.... and that Ars*nal are still only 2pts off the lead after Brum's win..

glad the result makes the little ppl happy.....

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »
Paxton..... you are entitled to your views and disdain for principles.... its what common folk think like, and its not for the likes of me to look down on you so I won't..

just glad that Spurs got the 3pts... my 1st choice from my posts from yesterday.... and that Ars*nal are still only 2pts off the lead after Brum's win..

:) You really are a condescending bastard....

(From the little people)
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »
Well that was exciting and to be fair we have played a lot better than that and lost !!!  First half we were poor both full backs looked vunerable Lennon and Bale struggled to get anywhere near into the game and for me Lennon dosen't look fully fit. Today Gallas actually played to his potential and was definitely MOTM but first half both Jenas and Pav were poor as a defensive midfielder Jenas just wandered around and Pav just didn't hold up the ball or cause the CB's any problems. Second half though with VDV on the right and Defoe occupying the CB's we looked a lot more of a threat, great pass by VDV for Bale to score from, and Modric looked far more effective surging forward with a couple of nice shots. But credit where credit is due Jenas played Fabregas out of the game second half never gave him a moment, why oh why can't he play like that every game with that level of commitment he obviously has the ability but just dosen't use it.

Lets hope we can use this result and push on in both the League and CL, like I say we have played far better and lost, but  its days like today that make me realise why I support Spurs, but beating the Woolwich Wanderers on their own turf is ................ well you can't put it into words!!!

‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »

:) You really are a condescending bastard....

(From the little people)

It's about time you got your coat and left... the little people who care have just about had enough !!!!!

>:(

‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion