« on: March 12, 2017, 11:58:18 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Millwall

FA Cup - 12th March - KO 14:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Millwall
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 04:29:27 PM »
Another good win for Spurs, on Sunday. Even with Kane taken off after 10 minutes it didn’t stop us putting six past Millwall. Millwall came into the game with a 17 match unbeaten run. Spurs put a stop to that and put us into the semi-finals.
Kane was replaced after being hurt when Lions defender Jake Cooper tried to block his shot after seven minutes. Christian Eriksen, Kane's replacement, opened the scoring with a finish into the bottom corner after Dele Alli's chest down before Son scored either side of half-time. Alli tapped home the fourth with substitute Vincent Janssen adding the fifth - his first from open play for us - before Son completed his hat-trick with virtually the last kick of the game after a mistake by keeper Tom King.
We now join Premier League rivals Manchester City and Ars*nal in the semi-final draw, which takes place at Stamford Bridge on Monday after the final quarter-final between Chelsea and holders Manchester United.
In the league we face Southampton, who are 10th in the league, on Sunday.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 10:39:41 PM »
Great day, and as you say, even without Kane.
Good to see Jansen scoring his first proper goal and Son picking up the match ball. But that was Milwall, next ... Chelsea away, Let's see what we can do there!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 04:05:06 AM »
Really do hope Kane is alright. (Not just because he's our best player, but because he's my favourite player because of his class on and off the pitch!) If he isn't... well, Spurs'll still have to press on. Kane is a great player, yes, but Spurs have other weapons at their disposal. (Also hope Man City lays the smack down on Ars*nal. :P ) They need to go into the semis with the attitude that they can win this, even if it might not happen.

As for Millwall, I only have this to say: DAYUM! YOU JUST GOT BAPTISED! :ohyeah:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:06:52 AM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan