SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Everton

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Everton
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »
I cannot understand how Loic Remy went to QPR for £8M!
What do you think? For silly wages and a clause to be let go unless QPR stay up. Safe bet, I would say.

And it looks like they are going down.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
Fact One : When was the last time we won a game without Bale in the side ?
Fact Two : We are going backwards whilst all the teams around us are now pushing on for European places and trophies even the Woolwich Wanderers who have been pants for most of the season are now above us !!
Fact Three : Most people are impressed with AVB and Spurs so far but there are still 6 games to go and we are not getting results, sound familiar ?
Last year Levy didn,t back 'Arry and we finished with a wimper and this year he's done it again to AVB. We all know we need a stiker, we have needed one for 2 seasons and he wouldn't pay £8 million for Remy instead we bought Holtby who isn't a striker in fact I'm not sure what he is.

Those are the facts my friend you don't need to wait until the end of the season to see that !!
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 05:25:49 PM »
Fact One : When was the last time we won a game without Bale in the side ?
When we beat Reading 3-1.  Do you want other matches as well?
Fact Two : We are going backwards whilst all the teams around us are now pushing on for European places and trophies even the Woolwich Wanderers who have been pants for most of the season are now above us !!
The reason isn’t finished yet.
Fact Three : Most people are impressed with AVB and Spurs so far but there are still 6 games to go and we are not getting results, sound familiar ?
I refer you to your comment “there are still 6 games  to go”. Anything can happen.
Last year Levy didn,t back 'Arry and we finished with a wimper and this year he's done it again to AVB. We all know we need a stiker, we have needed one for 2 seasons and he wouldn't pay £8 million for Remy instead we bought Holtby who isn't a striker in fact I'm not sure what he is.
‘Arry finished with a wimper because he took his eye of the ball. If you know a manager is going to go  then it would be totally daft to invest in him, only for another manager to come in a change everything around. As for “doing it to AVB”; may I remind you that AVB said he was happy with his squad. You don’t know what went on behind the scenes.

Those are the facts my friend you don't need to wait until the end of the season to see that !!

And those replies, my friend, to you are facts.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.