____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 21st Apr  - KO 17:30  - Ground: Loftus Road

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:34:40 AM by Biggs »

Offline dylano

• Hero: Johan Cruyff
Re: QPR v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:47:09 AM »
We will win today. How do I know? Phil Cornwell is back to hosting the Spurs Show! (We've been in this 'dip' ever since he had to take a leave of absence you see). You can click on this http://playbackmedia.co.uk/the-spurs-show/ or go to iTunes and download the podcast. Come on you Spurs! Modric - show some spine!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:06:34 PM »
QPR will want it more than us, seems Arry and certain players have given up for this season as they know next season they will be elsewhere!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse. It does. A shambling. lost, aimless performance. Please make the season end
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »
Seriously, I just want to cry.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
6th at best..... ever since Capello walked out of the England job the interest walked out of the Spurs team.

This is going to put us back 10 years at least !!!!

FFS even Taarabt managed to score against us. we are poor and most of the players are planning their summer moves.

:'(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »
God whats happened to us? If we'd been mid table at xmas we would be fighting relegation now. You have to ask will England want Harry if his team plays like we have been lately?  If it wasn't for the prospect of a big pay off from the F.A I could easily see Levy giving him the bullet at the end of the season. Hopefully we can bring in a name Manager and keep most of who we have and possibly attract a few new ones not going to be easy though with no Champions League and what appears to be a complete lack of team spirit. 

Offline Yiddite

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
Can only agree.
What a spineless performance.
We fail to break down defences as we lack a striker.

Seems all other teams have got something to fight for this season.
I guess it will not be too hard to get a point from one of our remaining matches,
even if Everton won all theirs, to secure 6th.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 07:52:13 AM »
Can only agree.
What a spineless performance.
We fail to break down defences as we lack a striker.

Seems all other teams have got something to fight for this season.
I guess it will not be too hard to get a point from one of our remaining matches,
even if Everton won all theirs, to secure 6th.

There is a malaise that runs through the club. I thought Harry had stopped it, but apparently not. I look at Everton fighting back to 4-4 yesterday, when they dont really have anything to play for. Wheras we have been in top 4 for last 5 or 6 months, mostly due to the poor form of Ars*nal and Chelsea and our players don't seem to care enough to even beat the likes oF Wolves, Norwich or QPR. Now even Newcastle have overtaken us.

Somebody mentioned that we got rid of too many players recently. Keane Pav Crouch Hutton Palacio Jenas Bentley Piennaar Bassong, etc but they are not the reason for our slump !! Mostly they are the cause of all our problems in the first place. Who of the above have gone onto better things ? with the possible exception of Piennaar.

So it would seem we must sart again. New manager, new CB's and LB. Replace Modric ( who will surely go ) replace Defoe Saha Ade Gio all of whom have failed to deliver on a regular basis. A right sided wide midfielder unless Lennon's form loss is only temporary.

These for me are some of the reasons for our alarming collapse once more.