Re: Fulham 1-2 Tottenham
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 05:17:20 PM »
 COYS  :up:

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »
Yesssssssss! Great result, finally our jinx at Craven Cottage has gone! This is a nice run we have going and the momentum will hopefully be taken to the San Siro. Nice to see Huddlestone get a goal and Pav as he needs to get the goals whilst Defoe is still out, i heard VDV had ANOTHER blinder! Also Caulker got a goal for Bristol City today in the derby against rivals Cardiff City, but Bristol City went on to lose 3-2. Now i can go out and get pissed knowing we have got the 3 points! YID ARMY

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2010, 06:58:37 PM »
VDV was good again his touch was sublime and the little chip that hit the bar and fell nicly for Pav to put away was just as audacious! We defended well which pleased me although King went offf just before the break with suspected knee problem  :'( Bassong came on and did well.

It was nice to see Sandro given him premiership debut even if it was just for 45 mins, he looked strong as was always nibbling at their heals. Harry bringing on Lennon for Sandro at HT i thought was to protect Sandro as he was getting involved in a few too many fouls. We also lacked width on the right so when Lennon came on he hugged the touchline well and looked lively.

Cracking strike from Hudd even if Gallas did try his best to get a touch on it!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 07:02:24 PM by dedleysting »
COYS!