« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »
Wake me up when the Internationals end zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
COYS!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: Fulham v Tottenham
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 12:44:20 PM »
all this live football on  tv has spoilt you feckers rotten.... I remember when intl-week was something we all looked forward to (as alot of games were on live-tv too)....

get a new perspective and get to appreciate intl. fotball (best when not watching England games).... theres plenty of good games to choose from on the cable/satellite channels.... France, Argentina, Brazi, just some games to be featured..

and look upon it as a means time to broaden your horizons in/out of Football.... there is a bigger world out there...

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 01:09:19 PM »
Tottenham are my main concern. I love watching them, dont get me wrong i enjoy watching "other games" but its not the same as watching Spurs in my opinion.

I'll probably watch most International teams England too, but England i find boring more often than not
COYS!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »
I will always put Spurs before England. Im not very patriotic and i find watching England very boring and fustrating. I will tune in though to the England game and other countires this week but i wish we didnt have the break and we could just get on with a consistent run of form with a win at Fulham, but that will have to wait! Also with internationals i always worry with our players going off and getting injured!!!!

Offline samtheball

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »
Anyone else hurt apart from Hutton just when he`s starting to come on

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »
Fulham's Moussa Dembele could play a part as he steps up his return from an ankle injury suffered against Stoke.   Andrew Johnson is in line to make his comeback after spending nine months on the sidelines with a knee injury.
Tottenham will be without winger Aaron Lennon following the back problem that forced him out of the England squad.
Younes Kaboul and William Gallas may return after injury and Niko Kranjcar is pushing for a starting spot after scoring three times for Croatia.

The only time Mark Hughes has experienced defeat in his last 19 league matches as a manager came at the hands of Tottenham when he was in charge of Manchester City back in December 2009.
His reign as Fulham boss has got off to an excellent start and the unbeaten Cottagers have lost none of the solidity that made them such a force to be reckoned with under Roy Hodgson.
Turning draws into victories is now their priority and they will be confident going into Saturday's London derby, given that they have not lost to Spurs at home in the league since 2002.
Harry Redknapp's men could be excused for having one eye on Wednesday night as they get the chance to test themselves against the very best Europe has to offer when they play defending Champions League winners Inter Milan at the imposing San Siro.
Rafael van der Vaart is suspended for that game so the deadline day capture from Real Madrid, who has been an absolute revelation since signing for the club, will be sure to try even harder at Craven Cottage.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »
Craven Cottage is not one of our favourite away days to get maximum points from, i cant believe we have not won there since 2008! Hopefully that will change tomorrow but in all honesty i think a few players will be rested for the Champions League game so i expect a draw, a win would be fantastic and the run will continue! YID ARMY

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 12:39:17 PM »
Is Pav fit?

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 01:08:13 PM »
Got a draw written all over this.

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 01:15:15 PM »
i think well beat em
(please play sandro)

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
Team is

Gomes, Hutton, King, Gallas, BAE, Modric, Hudds, Sandro, Bale, VDV, Pav
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 02:57:15 PM by Biggs »

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 02:55:47 PM »
COYS

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 04:55:48 PM »
Team is

Gomes, Hutton, King, Gallas, BAE, Modric, Hudds, Sandro, Bale, VDV, Pav

What no Jenas..... our best midfielder and he's not in the side, devastating !!!!

:lol:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion