SpursNetwork

Tottenham 0-1 Wigan

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham 0-1 Wigan
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 06:08:18 PM »
Mate i bet you havnt even been to The Lane. Maybe if you didnt spend your time at the emirates gareth you would be able to talk sense about spurs. I know your gooner scum. Moderators can you block any messages from our friend gareth here im sure hes wearing your tempers thin aswell. COYS

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »
so I defend the Spurs team and players that played last Saturday against squalid fair-weather 'fans' like you... and I'm the one who's a Gooner ??...

do you even know how stupid that makes you look ??.... I somehow doubt it still...

Spurs were UNLUCKY to lose... Wigan hada good game-plan and it paid off for them... the right result over the whole 95mins would have been a draw or a narrow win for us... it didnt happen..

that's football.

Offline Colspur66

• Hero: Glen Hoddle
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 09:22:34 PM »
Gareth come on mate we were AWFUL. We didn't play well at all. We were clueless as to how to break down a resolute hardworking defence. Wigan had more clearcut chances than we did and even though it hurts to say it we got exactly what we deserved. NOTHING!!!!

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »
Gareth come on mate we were AWFUL. We didn't play well at all. We were clueless as to how to break down a resolute hardworking defence. Wigan had more clearcut chances than we did and even though it hurts to say it we got exactly what we deserved. NOTHING!!!!

nail on the head!!
COYS!

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »

Tottenham
____

0-1
____

Wigan
Rodallega (80)

Barclay's Premier League - Sat 28th Aug - KO 15:00 GMT - Ground: White Hart Lane

28-08-2010 - Tottenham 0-1 Wigan Athletic :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube

Was at the game it was terrible worst i have seen us play in a long time!

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »
how did we loose this , this is really embarassing i saw wigan play the other week and they need to go down. For the sake of bored spectators everywhere