SpursNetwork

Wolves 1-0 Tottenham

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Wolves vs Tottenham
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 12:51:44 AM »
When i saw the starting line up~ I knew we lost. Jenas? Kaboul? The heck~!?! Well when it comes down to it, kaboul wasnt that reason why i said we lost.. It was JenAs!!! Kaboul was just a stupid decision but hey never say never! I dont know why harry decided to play this kind of tactic. Its just effing useless

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 07:06:40 AM »
Fourth place, champions league??? what were we thinking.
Lets hope for a good cup run
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 11:53:45 AM »
To lose to Wolves is a bad blow. And after yesterday I haven't got an idea why Harry sent Keane to Celtic and brought in Gudjohnsen. He was pretty useless to say the least. He is not fully match-fit and out of form obviously but why did Harry take such a gamble.  ???

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 12:41:13 PM »
I thought Gudjohnsen made some decent passes and link up play but wasnt specail at all. Everytime Jenas starts we have been so poor! I have never been a big fan of him but then again i have never hated him but he is so awful at the moment it isnt even a joke. I just saw on SSN that Wolves linked 18 passes together before scoring there goal, that is dreadful giving them all that time and possesion and not closing them down. Bentley was pretty useless as was everyone really. We must put away our chances because with all the games we have lost or drawn this season we have had so many chances but not finished them properly. 4th?! No Chance. I hope we go far in the FA Cup.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 01:00:27 PM »
Jenas and Hudds in the Middle just doesn't work. IMO the midfield partnership is just as important and the striking partnership.

Palacios and Hudds have such a good understanding when they play together.

When Hudds is told to sit back you don't get the best out of him. Hudds needs more freedom and he just doesn't get that when Jenas is playing.

Re: Wolves 1-0 Tottenham
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 03:05:43 PM »
Absolutely the worst performance I've seen all year. I thought Kaboul did OK, Jenas and Huddlestone were ineffective, the attacking play unconvincing, Gudjohnsen obviously rusty and playing with players he doesn't know, presumably he'll do better. At this point, since it's obvious that we will not end up in the top four, I'd like to see Redknapp introducing some of the younger players and try to be a little less predictable up front, ie not so much booting it down the centre for Crouch to latch on to.  Hopefully we'll do better against Bolton.   
Hoosier