SpursNetwork

Arrivals/Rumours thread

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:18 AM »
i read that kallstrom from lyon has been linked with us!!!

also sami hyppia...

oh yeah and newcastles james milner.. also buyern munich's Roque Santa Cruz.

thats the latest that i heard and read about....

i think kim kallstrom will be a massive signing that if he leaves lyon.

:spurs crest:
TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE
AC Milan for Champions League

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 04:55:11 PM »
Papers are again gossiping of Berby to Chelsea.

We are also after Giles Barnes it says.

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »
I've heard that Barnes is a done deal, and i was watching Derby v Palace earlier, and he looked very good.

Only 18 aswell i think.

Boro Game
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 07:01:39 PM »
A massive result for us in our quest for UEFA C qualification.

Regarding BMJ i believe that he has done a great job at the lane. True we have spent more than Ars*nal in the past few seasons, but we have got 10 years of Ars*nal stability to catch up to.

In order to push on further we need 3-4 quality signings - baines (lb), kallstrom although have not seen him play but if he plays for Lyon must be quality!!

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 07:31:44 PM »
i heard there were scouts from spurs everton and portsmouth watching barnes 2 day unfortunately 4 him he went of with a nasty injury he was ply well though
Q: What do you call 100 Ars*nal supporters at the bottom of a cliff?
A: A good start!

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »
Quote from: gethinlluest;6337

Regarding BMJ i believe that he has done a great job at the lane. True we have spent more than Ars*nal in the past few seasons, but we have got 10 years of Ars*nal stability to catch up to.

In order to push on further we need 3-4 quality signings - baines (lb), kallstrom although have not seen him play but if he plays for Lyon must be quality!!

kallstrom is quality and is left footed.... he got best player of year in the french league and is only 24...

giles barnes sounds good.
TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »
I have read that saviola wants to go to real madrid.

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 03:40:47 AM »
Spurs to offer £14M for Chelsea defender Alex

Tottenham are chasing PSV Eindhoven defender Alex.

The Mail on Sunday says if Spurs are to sign the PSV Eindhoven centre half, they will have to negotiate with their London rivals Chelsea to clinch the £14 million transfer.

PSV technical director Stan Valckx yesterday denied the club had received any substantial offers for Alex but said: "There are two parties involved in this. Chelsea and the player himself."

When pressed about Chelsea's involvement, Valckx said: "It is something between Chelsea and PSV."

maybe he comes to WHL for the defense because we have trouble there

another player is linked with spurs is Gregory Coupet the goalkepper of lyon
he said : "i like play in premierleague"

personally i like that kepper and is better than robinson

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2007, 04:39:56 PM »
Quote from: gethinlluest;6337

I disagree that we have spent more than Ars*nal in the past few seasons.  When you think about all the players we have sold, and the fact that they spent more on a 17 year old than we did on zokora i think that we would be more or less in the same profit/loss situation as them(dont forget carrick...18 fvcking mil).  Just because we made a big signing this summer, doesn't mean that we've spent more than Ars*nal.

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 09:45:55 PM »
Keane wanna go to villa he said he wants to stay with us.

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 07:55:52 AM »
Lionel Messi for 70million..check thread

and john o'shea

It is believed the Londoners are on the lookout for cover for injury-plagued Ledley King, who has missed much of the season through injuries which has caused a huge worry for the club.

O'Shea has been used in a number of positions for Manchester United over the years, yet has never managed to fully establish himself as a regular in the starting eleven.

Spurs boss Martin Jol is said to be prepared to make him an automatic choice at White Hart Lane, and will offer United £5million for his signature in the summer
TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »
Dont think much of O'Shea and if he is an automatic choice who will be left out ? Dawson, King, Chimbonda. I'm not keen on the idea of this at all.

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2007, 04:29:50 PM »
I dont rate O'Shea at all. Clumsy player on the ball.

:uhuh: Not for me.

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »
O Shea has played in a couple of different positions for Mun U, so he is versatile.  But he is clumsy with the ball at times, and is prone to making mistakes.  Goo, but not worth the money

Arrivals/Rumours thread
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2007, 07:45:35 PM »
From the Daily Mail...Tottenham have reportedly agreed a £7.5million fee with Auxerre for French defender Younes Kaboul.

The 21-year-old centre back has attracted interest from Lyon, Liverpool and Portsmouth, but reports in France today claimed a deal has been struck with Spurs.

Head coach Martin Jol is anxious to bolster his defensive options next season and is understood to have watched Kaboul play for Auxerre against Lyon last month.

Club representatives were spotted at Auxerre's goalless draw against Lyon this month and boss Martin Jol is believed to have been one of them.

Spurs have been short of cover at the back this season with captain Ledley King only recently returned after a long-term foot injury. Fellow centre half Anthony Gardner has not played since breaking his leg against Chelsea in March.