SpursNetwork

Sigurdsson and Vorm to switch

Offline scotspurs

• C.O.Y.S
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Sigurdsson and Vorm to switch
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 10:02:20 PM »
I wish Siggy weĺl.
Vorm is an excellent back up for Lloris - and an excellent replacement if someone offers stupid money for Lloris down the line.
Ben Davies will keep BAE and Rose out of the 1st team I think, a very good signing.
We still need 2 CBs, another creative midfielder and a striker but theres plenty of time left in the transfer window.
COYS

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 10:59:56 PM »
I wish Siggy weĺl.
Vorm is an excellent back up for Lloris - and an excellent replacement if someone offers stupid money for Lloris down the line.
Ben Davies will keep BAE and Rose out of the 1st team I think, a very good signing.

BAE should have gone ages ago! and Rose need to go back on loan to Somewherefaraway  United.

I hope Ben Davies is better than I think he is!

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 05:41:29 AM »
I wish Siggy weĺl.

BAE should have gone ages ago! and Rose need to go back on loan to Somewherefaraway  United.

We need one of them for back-up. I would take Assou-Ekotto and send Rose on loan.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »
I wish Siggy weĺl.

We need one of them for back-up. I would take Assou-Ekotto and send Rose on loan.

Agreed with that Riff. At least BAE was capable a couple of seasons ago, maybe if they can get him fit again, with the right coaching he could work out. Rose for me is not good enough.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »
Quote from Riff "We need one of them for back-up. I would take Assou-Ekotto and send Rose on loan"

Riff I agree with the first half of your post, but I have to disagree with the second half, don't loan him, SELL HIM, he isn't good enough and imo, he never will be.  :nope: :nope: 
:SN:[font

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 10:53:20 AM »
Quote from Riff "We need one of them for back-up. I would take Assou-Ekotto and send Rose on loan"

Riff I agree with the first half of your post, but I have to disagree with the second half, don't loan him, SELL HIM, he isn't good enough and imo, he never will be.  :nope: :nope:

Agreed, if someone wants to pay us 5 mill + for him then we should take it, gratefully !!

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 01:28:01 PM »
Considering how expensive English players are, we could probably get some decent £££ for him. I've heard Southampton are in need of a new LB. And a few other positions need filling as well...  :hide:

But, that's something for another thread.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 03:55:44 PM »
They should both go!