Tottenham
____

v
____

Sunderland

Barclays Premier League - 17th Jan  - KO 15:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 02:07:01 PM by RiffHard »

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Sunderland
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 06:54:12 PM »
I just got back from the match and I thought we played well or at least deserved our victory. We had 65% of the game.

I thought Defoe was his usual self, however, he wasn't getting any service.

Spurs are now 5th and hopefully City will beat Ars*nal tomorrow to keep them below us.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 07:41:08 PM »
We played well I thought, Sunderland scored a great free kick and probably should have had a pen, but overall we dominated!, finaly played with some width and should really have score another 3 or 4 with the opputunities we had!, excellent performance from Eriksen, and Walker, really pleased we got all 3 points as it looked like Sunderlands every man behind the ball approach would get them a point.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 07:50:50 PM »
The 4-4-2 formation looked decent enough, but Kane had to come too deep and it kind of ruined his game. Also, I cannot understand how Vertonghen was flagged offside for his second goal. An awful decision.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 04:35:21 PM »
The 4-4-2 formation looked decent enough, but Kane had to come too deep and it kind of ruined his game. Also, I cannot understand how Vertonghen was flagged offside for his second goal. An awful decision.

I think both Kane and Soldado played too deep, however, 4-4-2 doesn't mean the strikers have to play deep. I also think that Sunderland were more interested in defending than attacking.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 07:18:44 PM »
Yesterday was always going to be a hard game. Sunderland are fighting for survival and came here to defend. Defoe was not given the ball, nor, in my opinion fit enough. He has not played for 3 months, even though had he trained with Spurs. Spurs should be given the credit for beating a hard defensive Sunderland team.

We have got a hard couple of weeks and with enough good players to play two great teams.
I was delighted that when Defoe came on both sets of fans gave him a standing ovation.

Oh, and that was not off side.

Jane x

Offline Spursx

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 04:37:24 PM »
I am not surprised that Sunderland are where they are. They came to frustrate us and did not try to win. Defoe got no service and you could see he was frustrated. But I thought we did well and deserved our win. We also should have won 3-1 if it wasn’t for poor refereeing.
Now we have to wait nearly two weeks before we resume our league fight for fourth place or higher.
The next two game for us will be very interesting. Hopefully this year is the year that we win a trophy.