____

Swansea

Barclays Premier League - 1st  Apr  - KO 16:00  - Ground: White Hart Lane

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:38:49 PM by Biggs »

Offline dylano

• Hero: Johan Cruyff
Re: Tottenham v Swansea
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 04:08:16 PM »
Lennon's (supposedly) back, so hopefully no problems with creating chances. But where are the goals going to come from? To quote from yesterday's London Evening Standard "Spurs have scored four times in their last five Premier League games against Chelsea, Stoke, Everton, Manchester United and the Gunners from a total of 99 shots". That's profligacy for you.

Offline dylano

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 05:13:28 PM »
Well done QPR, and thanks... C'mon you Spurs!!!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »
This will noy be an easy game, we will need to be right on our metal today and take our chances otherwise this lot could cause us some problems !!!!
 :coys:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:36:52 PM »
Some great individual performances today and a great team performance. I'm a very happy man 2day!!!! :) :coys:

Offline dylano

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 12:27:05 PM »
A good result, and a good performance against a side that keep the ball very well indeed. The most encouraging thing was that for the first time in a while, the team looked as if they were always in control of the match. Gallas and Kaboul must stay injury free for the rest of the campaign!!

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 07:52:19 AM »
A good result, and a good performance against a side that keep the ball very well indeed. The most encouraging thing was that for the first time in a while, the team looked as if they were always in control of the match. Gallas and Kaboul must stay injury free for the rest of the campaign!!
Also key for me was the introduction of Lennon. It gave us better balance, with VDV and Modric in the centre.
Keeping Bale/Lennon/VDV/Modric/Parker all fit for last 7 games is essential I think, as you say also Gallas/Kaboul.