SpursNetwork

Gent 1-0 Tottenham

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Gent 1-0 Tottenham
« on: February 17, 2017, 05:16:59 AM »
Tottenham's Europa League hopes have been dealt a blow after Jeremy Perbet's goal gave Gent a surprise victory in their last-32 first-leg meeting.

French striker Perbet controlled and slotted into the corner from Danijel Milicevic's pull-back on the hour.

A strong Spurs line-up were poor for most of the evening, although Harry Kane clipped the post after half-time.

Gent, eighth in the Belgian league, almost added a second as Milicevic's shot was tipped on to the post.

The second leg is at Wembley on Thursday, 23 February.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Gent 1-0 Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 06:56:30 AM »
Unbelievable how bad we were yet again. I just dont understand what has gone wrong once again. All our key players are off the boil apart from Lloris, who must be getting pissed off by now. Fulham up next, who knows what team is gonna turn up for that one.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 02:46:21 PM »
We were poor. We underestimated KAA Gent and they won. We’ve got another crack at the cherry next Thursday. Before that match we travel to Fulham in the FA Cup. As Fulham is piggy in the middle, which means; will there be a weak squad when we face them because of the following match on Thursday.
We have lost two important games in a row. If Spurs want to be title/ Cup challenging team they need to beat teams like Liverpool, Fulham and definitely KAA Gent.

Tottenham's Europa League hopes have been dealt a blow after Jeremy Perbet's goal gave Gent a surprise victory in their last-32 first-leg meeting. French striker Perbet controlled and slotted into the corner from Danijel Milicevic's pull-back on the hour. A strong Spurs line-up were poor for most of the evening, although Harry Kane clipped the post after half-time. Gent, eighth in the Belgian league, almost added a second as Milicevic's shot was tipped on to the post. A poor night. At least a 1-0 defeat wasn’t a 5-1 destruction, as in the case of Ars*nal.
The second leg is at Wembley on Thursday, 23 February.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 12:27:21 PM »
I haven't commented here for a while and whilst I am generally happy with our present second place and a 1-0 loss to gent which could be reversed, we need to keep focused and finishing 2nd would be great.