Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Mourinho Performing On Top Level :37:
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 03:58:13 PM »
Hilarious :bangles:

Cheered up my day from that boring FA cup final
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »
HAHA that was very funny :lol: Woke me up after possibly the most boring FA cup final in history!

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 06:42:04 PM »
Even we can play better than that. Gotta agree it was boring and that in the history books haha!

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »
Random thought not really related, if Defoe had scored instead of hitting the bar, we would have been at Wembley today, correct? Not that I'm blaming Jermain because we should have "parked the bus" in front of the goal, but in all reality, we had em on the fooking ropes.

I'm just pissed off I gave up nearly 5 hours for that FA Cup final and didn't enjoy it.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 08:08:09 PM »
You are right there and I agree we could have been at Wembley today I wish Jermain would have scored in that match  right at the end but I am not blaming him too for the miss but we really should have put that to bed when we had the chance to make it 4-1. "Parked the bus in front goal is what we should have done, that was our best chance of winning there we had them where we wanted them to be losing.

I am just dissapointed at missing out on wembley and today's final was absoulte rubbish.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 08:12:18 PM by Dj Frisky »

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »
Quote from: Dj Frisky;9348
You are right there and I agree we could have been at Wembley today I wish Jermain would have scored in that match  right at the end but I am not blaming him too for the miss but we really should have put that to bed when we had the chance to make it 4-1. "Parked the bus in front goal is what we should have done, that was our best chance of winning there we had them where we wanted them to be losing.

I am just dissapointed at missing out on wembley and today's final was absoulte rubbish.

also lennons missed one on one when it was 3    1  oh well at least i did not have to get a loan out to buy a pie and a pint