SpursNetwork

Tevez to Madrid, but who gets the transfer money?

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
« on: May 15, 2007, 12:37:04 PM »
Just heard on Sky News that Madrid want Tevez for a reported £30m sum. Now the thing is they also said West Ham wouldn't get a penny. So that should mean they DO NOT own him. MSI or whoever own him get the transfer money.

Also just heard that FIFA will investigate if Wet Spam should have been deducted points.

What are your views on this?

Berba's girl

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
It's all very suspicious. So if they don't own him doesn't that basically say that he shouldn't have been playing? And why are Fifa investigating AFTER the event? Would they really have the power to deduct pts AFTER the season has finished?

Sorry I am answering your post with more questions. I just don't understand how these things work. Seems like there are no set procedures in place - they just make it up as they go along.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 05:44:54 PM »
Tevez should play for a club that deserve his qualities. They should not get any money from the transfer and West Ham should also get points deducted and relegated.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »
tevez is on loan aint he?
TOTTENHAM TILL I DIE
AC Milan for Champions League

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 12:01:13 PM »
Quote from: ventriloquist;8885
Tevez should play for a club that deserve his qualities. They should not get any money from the transfer and West Ham should also get points deducted and relegated.

I agree with that and wet spam should be feeling a shame ha ha once they get points deducted and hope they get relegated and no money received from his sale rightfully so.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 12:12:41 PM by Dj Frisky »

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 03:58:56 PM »
Gees £30million?

He didnt score in 17 bloody games.

Offline jaxter

• Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tevez to Madrid, but who gets the transfer money?
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:14 PM »
As we all that Tevez is very good player and he has done very well for his clubs.I agree last few matches he was not in form but there is no doubt his qualities.He is one of they key player of Argentina squad and any coach will love to include him his squad.So hope there will be no spam and he will get his deserving price.