SpursNetwork

Spammers

Offline Becks

Spammers
« on: May 08, 2007, 07:49:51 PM »
Are these the most jealous, deluded, racist, pathetic acne infested knuckle scraping prats that exist? [Apart from Scum fans].

Always harping on about their ''Precious'' history, that includes, ''the world cup'', a few measly FA Cups, a super Inter toto cup, and the one we're all jealous off, The trophey for finishing 6th in the championship! [Play offs]
And that their fans & stadium are ultimatley the best, considering they only sing that ****e that is bubbles and irons, and their stadium is just like a load of card board boxes and tin roofs stuck together.

You may all be wondering what's started my little rant. Well, here is your answer.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175645682

Incase your wondering, yes I am ''Arsene Wenger Sleeps With Kids''.
''It's Ricky Villa, It's still Ricky Villa''

Spammers
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
My school consists of them.

They are all C-nuts, hate them all when it comes to football, just refer to aload of $hite and don't give any other team credit.

Offline Becks

Spammers
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 08:10:08 PM »
Ii really do feel sorry for you. And i thought i had it bad with all the Barcodes.

Berba's girl

Spammers
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »
I have had 2nd thoughts about hating the Spammers now. Still, it's not the club, it's the moronic d**khead 'fans'. How can anyone say our support is s**t & we have no spirit when it is clearly one of the best?!! And, as for them getting Berby....sure...he's gonna sign for a Championship side!! *prays they go down now* C'mon WIGAN!!!!  I know I shouldn't rise to it, but it's just pathetic. :thebird:

Offline Becks

Spammers
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »
Now add Scousers to that equation lol.

Spammers
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »
The spammers are pathetic I can't stand them.

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Spammers
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 07:51:11 AM »
I have had the continual we are better then Spurs comments. I was so glad when they are where they are after their fans were so smug about the FA Cup and Lasagne-gate last year. They are all ****s. Have fun in the fizzy pop league.