SpursNetwork

WetSpam are gonna stay up!

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
  • Season Ticket: No
« on: May 05, 2007, 04:19:58 PM »
how have they not played like they have in  the last few games all season?, hopefully a lesson learnt that if you dont give 100% every week you'll be in the bottom come the end of the season,
some of these so called bigger clubs should learn from watford that comitment is non-transferable, obviously you need some money for quallity as well, but if you dont play for the badge on you shirt then you'll do a westham, but it looks like they learn't their lesson just in time......

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »
Dare I say I hope they do?

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »
I hope not I can't stand them and hope they go down

Berba's girl

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »
Their last game is away at Man Utd though. It's all down to the last day which is great for the neutral.

wait and see
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »
now with all the legal stuff flying about and everyone is gonna sue the east end pikeys . well next sunday while they are getting spanked by manure wigan play sheff utd and if wigan win and the pikeys lose down you go .and it stops all the court cases and solves the problem of pikeys thinking they are a big club .will be interesting to watch wigan game .i can see the headlines now will it happen i bloody well hope so .

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »
You can be sure that who ever goes down in their place will be lodging an appeal about the Tevez / Mascherano ruling so this could well run till long after the season ends.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 09:15:46 PM »
i am praying they go down. but looking at the other teams i doubt they'l do anything.

Were gonna relegate Charlton on monday and wigan are absolutely useless. west ham will lose to manu but still avoid the drop

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »
I hope that West Ham go down manily because of the fact that players like, Ashton, Tevez, and Reo-Coker will surley be leaving