SpursNetwork

Leeds United

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Leeds United
« on: May 05, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »
I cannot believe that the F.A have allowed this sorry excuse for a football club to get away with their latest bit of rule bending. They know they are going to be relegated so go into administration and get a 10 point deduction of this years points total. Then Bates changes the company name from Leeds utd Afc to Leeds utd Fc and buys it back from the administrators the very same day. My local team Crawley Town went into administration and had to start this season on minus 10 points surely this penalty should apply across the board. I've hated Leeds since they kicked and hacked their way to the title in the 70's under the leadership of the treacherous Don Revie and this latest bit of skullduggery by the loathesome Bates has only enforced my opinion.

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Leeds United
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 11:20:13 AM »
Yeah I hate Leeds aswell, a shambles of a club. The administration situation is ridiculous and they should be punished for next season.

The F.A haven't got a clue lately, i.e. with the stupid punishment they gave Wet Spam, a little slap on the wrist is all they got. Everyone knows they have been deducted points big time.

Leeds United
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 04:24:17 PM »
Yes, I agree.  The "fine" should apply next season.  What a con otherwise?

Leeds United
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 01:04:08 PM »
I thought they hadn't officially decided if they would be punished next season or not.  I think the problem though is the rules themselves, and Leeds have taken advantage of that, didn't Boston try and go into administration before the end of their game with Wrexham because they knew they were going down anyway.
There seems to be a lack of consistency in most of the decisions made in football at the moment that needs rectifying one way or another.
Its the random ignorance that makes me mad

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Leeds United
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:55:51 PM »
The Championship league table shows Leeds bottom with the 10 points deducted so I assume they have got away with it .