SpursNetwork

Are the arse going down?

Are the arse going down?
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:34:50 PM »
by going down i dont meant relegation i mean going drasticly downhill.
I know they have a very young team and its a "transitional" season for the gooners but that thats not a good enough excuse if they dont get into europe. they have only picked up 1 point out of 12 in the last couple of weeks and have suffered the worst defeat in 6 years. They are now 2 points a head of bolton with a game in hand but they still have to play each other. the fixtures are quite similar but mabye boltons are slietly easier.
its going to be close. who do you think will finish 4th? can spurs still have a last  push for europe?

Offline Lew

• http://Www.Myspace.Com/1Klone
Are the arse going down?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 10:51:53 PM »
Ars*nal have an extremely young team.
I just want to see Theo Walcott and Justin Hoyte played more.

Because Henry was no where near the player he is now when he first joint Ars*nal, so imagine what Wenger could do with Walcott and Hoyte for the English national squad?

Are the arse going down?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 12:24:38 PM »
Quote from: Lew;2957
Ars*nal have an extremely young team.
I just want to see Theo Walcott and Justin Hoyte played more.

Because Henry was no where near the player he is now when he first joint Ars*nal, so imagine what Wenger could do with Walcott and Hoyte for the English national squad?

wenger spoted henry and that was brilliant. I hate the guy but you have to credit him for it.  but everyone wanted walcott every one new he was a prospect it wasnt well spoted from him.

Offline Rob

Are the arse going down?
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »
Ars*nal are not going down. They are deffo brining in a new striker next season. Ribery is a done deal for them, another keeper and they are sorted. TBH I am worried they will be a force to reckon come next season :Green_Colorz_PDT_36
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Are the arse going down?
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 05:51:40 PM »
I think the current team are going slightly downhill, but in 3 years they will be top of the league again. Their youth OWNS

Are the arse going down?
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 06:43:43 PM »
By looking at the fixture of Bolton and Ars*nal ... well ... Spurs have the better :aaaa coffee:  :spoton:  :)
----------------

Offline COYS

Are the arse going down?
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »
as much as i hate Ars*nal i think if we give them a few seasons they will be back at the top, its similar to spurs. they have alot of youngsters with potential they just need a season or two to settle down into "the premiership way of playing"
Berba > God