SpursNetwork

did andy gray deserve a straight red

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
did andy gray deserve a straight red
« on: January 26, 2011, 09:50:53 AM »
Take a bow son.........

Yes good old sexist of the year andy smugness personified gray has got the sack as presenter of sky sports of sexist remarks he made along with richard keys regarding a female lineswoman sian massey at the wolves game. Not realising their mics were still on although not broadcast at the time, someone in sky passed the recordings on to the media and the games really began. Sky sacked gray yesterday as a result of this incident and the further emergence of footage of the sweaty headed fu€ker asking a female presenter to tuck in the mic into his shirt, what a cock??? Keys has managed to escape the sack so far but it doesnt look good for him as further footage has also emerged of him making slutty remarks off air to fellow presenters, j redknapp, gullit and souness.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 10:34:37 AM by bigv »

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: did andy gray deserve a straight red
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
Andy Gray is a c*nt anyways. Cant stand the bloke or keys!

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 10:23:29 AM »

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline bigv

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 10:35:02 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
While I don't like Gray at all, this whole situation is nonsense. What have we become?!

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 12:48:23 PM »
While I don't like Gray at all, this whole situation is nonsense. What have we become?!

^^^^^^ What he said.

Oh and great pic, but obviously that is just my private view and i wouldn't want anyone to share that with the media!

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 12:59:49 PM »
I hate all this PC nonsense. What a boring world it will be when it's 100% politically correct. Don't get me wrong, I'm against using gender or race as a reason to discriminate, but at the same time I hate PC witch hunts. I think over-the-top reactions like this actually make things worse when it comes to an equal workplace.

Considering she got the decisions right, if all they'd done is warn him and say his opinions do not express their opinions he would have ended up looking stupid, apologized and thought twice in the future. Now it's probably always going to be what people think of and talk about when she's at games. I would think she'd probably have preferred the satisfaction of knowing she made him eat his words instead of having Captain Political Correctness fire him.

"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »
The one 'comment' I couldn't get over was Gray's "I wouldn't"....the fat, sweaty, beery, bald, arrogant twat !

I think he'd find she 'wouldn't' under any circumstances, the possibility of suffocation....
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline Chelmsford_yid

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 03:40:18 PM »
ASF spot on mate the PC world strikes again bit OTT but the perfect reason to bin the arrogant twat.

I hope this will also signal the end of him commentating on the EA Sports Fifa games too  : :coolsmiley: as he bloody ruins those too
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 03:43:40 PM »
its all way OTT

i don't think he deserved the sack though

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »
ASF spot on mate the PC world strikes again bit OTT but the perfect reason to bin the arrogant twat.

I hope this will also signal the end of him commentating on the EA Sports Fifa games too  : :coolsmiley: as he bloody ruins those too

I have to admit I do wish that they would stop recycling that line he always says on FIFA "I've never seen a game won on paper." God! It's at the start of every FIFA game for the last 5 years!
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 06:14:45 PM »

I have to admit I do wish that they would stop recycling that line he always says on FIFA "I've never seen a game won on paper." God! It's at the start of every FIFA game for the last 5 years!
I think that line was even present when John Motson and Ally McCoist were commentators for FIFA 2003...

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 06:22:21 PM »
I think I'm going to start a petition to introduce new material or at least put that one to bed!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
I think I'm going to start a petition to introduce new material or at least put that one to bed!

Put me down as your first signee mate  :up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!