SpursNetwork

ITK Rumor Discussion

Offline Edspurs

• Season Ticket: No
Re: ITK Rumor Discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 10:27:05 PM »
I love these times leading up to the transfer window closing. We take more interest in Levy's movements than his doctor!  :D

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 02:00:48 PM »
Can't see Man City wanting to sell to their rivals

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
What is the news on Bellamy?

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 02:55:29 PM »
Pienaar would be a good squad signing, he is hard working, a good passer and gets on the scoresheet. Why not.... Still think we need a top drawer CB and CF

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 10:56:26 PM »
If we sign anyone from City (looking like Richards and Bellamy atm) it wont happen before Saturday. In fact it probably wont happen till transfer d-day.
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »
Hey guys,

Just to let you all know, Ashley Young is coming to Spurs. This is why O'Neill resigned.

Also, it looks like Crouch will leave for Merseyside due to Abbey Clancy not being happy about London and it's "distractions"

Oh and about the other names mentioned on this thread. Richards and Pienaar won't come, we were interested but their clubs didn't want to sell them. Bellamy could happen so long as Balotelli signs for City, although it's more likely that he'll join Celtic.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:13:40 PM by THWH90 »
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
Well slap me thrice and hand me to me mama, your back, and thus my position as ITK Man is taken away from me, ah well. Good to have ya back mate, kept ya seat warm for ya mate :D

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 07:30:28 PM »
Well slap me thrice and hand me to me mama, your back, and thus my position as ITK Man is taken away from me, ah well. Good to have ya back mate, kept ya seat warm for ya mate :D
lol, nah its kl man, you can have the position still, I just couldn't resist posting the Ashley Young news!!!

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 09:27:10 PM »

Just to let you all know, Ashley Young is coming to Spurs. This is why O'Neill resigned.

Also, it looks like Crouch will leave for Merseyside due to Abbey Clancy not being happy about London and it's "distractions"

Oh and about the other names mentioned on this thread. Richards and Pienaar won't come, we were interested but their clubs didn't want to sell them. Bellamy could happen so long as Balotelli signs for City, although it's more likely that he'll join Celtic.

Firstly, welcome back mate, and secondly...WOW!!
COYS!

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 04:28:51 PM »
Young wants an improvement on his 65k a week wages, and with Levy's tight wage structure (no more than 70k a week) the deal may not happen.

Despite Crouch's personal circumstances, he will probably be at the Lane for at least another season, as the papers have reported we demanded £15million and neither Pool or Everton were willing to match our evaluation.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 04:40:42 PM »
Well we all know how levy is, don't expect anything to be done soon.

Bill Nicholson

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 04:11:40 PM »
Will isn't ITK :lol: he just posts on ITK he gets from other sites like COYS.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »
I know, thats what I do  :D

Bill Nicholson

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 05:27:05 PM »
I'm guessing that if I were in charge of the purse strings, I'd wait and see how the champions league qualifying round went first. Same goes for bigger transfer targets.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 02:58:58 PM »
Basically we've got two lists, the CL list and the non-CL list, 'Arry was hoping for an easy game last night, so we could start opening talks, however it looks like we're gona have to wait till the 25th. It's goingto be a hectic last 5 days though :D

Bill Nicholson