SpursNetwork

Spurs' training ground and times?

Offline -AL-

« on: May 15, 2007, 05:27:49 PM »
I was wondering where their official training ground is and if it is possible to watch them?
Does anyone know at what time and days they train?
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 06:58:13 PM »
mmm... intresting i have always been keen to watch them train to...

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 07:05:12 PM »
Iv heard you cant watch them train no more its all private.

you used to be able to drive right into the training ground. i know this because i have done it.

but now they have barriers and you have to wait outside to meet the players and you cant watch the tarining

Offline -AL-

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 07:05:53 PM »
The only thing I found out at http://www.topspurs.com was where their training ground is:
Spurs Lodge, Luxborough Lane, Chigwell, Essex

Is that true?

Offline -AL-

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 07:07:42 PM »
Thanks for the answer, biggs.

Boooohooo, that means you can just wait outside like a stupid groupie without watching footy? That sucks!
How should I survive the next 3 months?

Berba's girl

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »
That's a bummer! I was really thinking seriously about going to the Lodge to watch them...I'm still desperate to meet the players though (it's my main ambition in life)  but without knowing what days & times they'll be there, it's a bit of a lottery. Why do the club have to make them so inaccessible?

Offline -AL-

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 07:44:40 PM »
Dunno Lisa...thought it is possible to watch them. In Dortmund it is possible to watch the training and the times of training are public. So everybody can go there.

Is it possible to see something while standing outside of the ground, biggs? You were there... Lisa and me need details!!!!

Think we can't survive without seeing Berba (Lisa) and Keano (me)! lol

Berba's girl

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »
Quote from: ★AL★;8763
Dunno Lisa...thought it is possible to watch them. In Dortmund it is possible to watch the training and the times of training are public. So everybody can go there.

Is it possible to see something while standing outside of the ground, biggs? You were there... Lisa and me need details!!!!

Think we can't survive without seeing Berba (Lisa) and Keano (me)! lol

Oh but I'm a big Keano fan too! My two boys - just feel they're missing out on a Lisa hug or two or three!

Offline Becks

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »
''It's Ricky Villa, It's still Ricky Villa''

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 08:03:16 PM »
They'll have friendlies and also England are playing even if that isnt the greatest football entertainment, but at least its something...
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Offline -AL-

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 08:22:55 PM »
:lolabove:  sry, can't say anything about the english national team without sounding rude... I really tried 2 write sth neutral but it's not posible ;)

Offline Powerage

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 01:25:46 AM »
I went to see Bayern Munich train a few years ago, it was quality! Basically the pitch had a big fence round so you couldn't get on the pitch but the manager came out and signed autographs and that, was good, plus they had Bayern Munich kids playing matches all round, you never know, I could have seen the next Klinsmann!

I believe you can still go and see Chelsea train, just sit and watch, but I wonder if its a security thing with regard to the players because they might not want rival scouts seeing how Jol puts the lads through their paces and how we do our set-pieces and player positioning etc.

You would have thought they might be able to give us a recreation day once a month when we can see the lads in training just shooting and practice matches?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 08:18:54 AM »
Yeah that address is right iv been there loads of times.

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »
yeah that address is right i took my younger brother there this season and we waited outside for the players to come driving by and get a few sigs and pics.(i say we...i ment him..i  waited in the car)...keano,robbo,chimmy,and dawson all got out there cars and stood for some pics..signed a few shirts while most of the other players just wound down there windows..and signed them like that...it was quite a interesting day...i was like a little girl...at first i waited in the car then when keano got out i jumped out had my pic taken ...shook his hand...tried to kiss him(not really)..it was quality....any of you heard keano's voice...sounds like a little irish girl...lol...

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »
What times did u go there?
What sorta time do they come out